Marcus Rosemy

Restrepo might not be a priority but I still gotta believe he is a take. He’s an Athlete that makes plays on both sides of the ball and special teams. Tough as nails!
While I also like Restrepo as a player, I have no idea what the receiver board looks like for 2020. That is going to depend what happens this cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I also like Restrepo as a player, I have no idea what the receiver board looks like for 2020. That is going to depend what happens this cycle.
restrepo might be on the outside looking in if we keep our current 3 and add rosemy. Maybe he'll play some db?

I know Haselwood is a long-shot and I do not expect him in the class....but if the crazy **** happens....

2018 -- Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, Ezzard
2019 -- Payton, Haselwood
2020 -- Britt, Rosemy, Fleming, Robinson

You literally cannot recruit the position better in a 3 year stretch. The odds will tell you there's virtually no chance all those kids pan out, but you've certainly got a great shot to yield several difference makers with that much raw talent coming in.

I thought Restrepo was a S recruit? If he is trying to come in as a WR..good..luck. That aint gonna happen. Too many studs in 2020 at WR. But many on here have said he is the real deal as a Safety prospect from his days at Monarch.

And at this moment Rosemy knew he had no choice but to pick the U.
Screenshot_2018-07-30-11-01-50-1.png

Advertisement
Do you know what you do with tough as nails athletes that do nothing but make plays like Restrepo does? You play him at Free Safety...

I know Haselwood is a long-shot and I do not expect him in the class....but if the crazy **** happens....

2018 -- Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, Ezzard
2019 -- Payton, Haselwood
2020 -- Britt, Rosemy, Fleming, Robinson

You literally cannot recruit the position better in a 3 year stretch. The odds will tell you there's virtually no chance all those kids pan out, but you've certainly got a great shot to yield several difference makers with that much raw talent coming in.

That’s better than some NFL rosters.

U guys know whats amazing? How easily we replaced Manuel and Burton, both top 100 players, with Robinson and Rosemy, who are both top 100 players themselves. There was no drop off whatsoever.

Advertisement
U guys know whats amazing? How easily we replaced Manuel and Burton, both top 100 players, with Robinson and Rosemy, who are both top 100 players themselves. There was no drop off whatsoever.
I remember when this site nearly crashed from the backlash of Burton & Manuel leaving, weeks apart, I thought we would never be able to replace those two, funny how times change

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back