Marcus Lewis Top 3

his team mate is committed to UK this is truly 50/50. One thing in our favour is his OV is the week before signing day.

Advertisement
Lewis has many top quality offers.

I'm not gonna jump up and down for joy yet as we have to close here and he's far from a done deal. But he will be a great pickup.

Lewis is from the Washington area and as GE posted above has a teammate committed at UK.

Some kids like certain schools for certain reasons. He has a lot of top offers, he cooled off on Michigan and UF a long time ago.

I'm glad we are in the final stretch. You can't teach his size at 6'1"-6'2" 190 and his speed too thats in the 4.3 at corner. He's a top corner that we must land, especially to replace the loss of Tyrek Cole situation that we could not control.

I'm not gonna jump up and down for joy yet as we have to close here and he's far from a done deal. But he will be a great pickup.

Lewis is from the Washington area and as GE posted above has a teammate committed at UK.

Some kids like certain schools for certain reasons. He has a lot of top offers, he cooled off on Michigan and UF a long time ago.

I'm glad we are in the final stretch. You can't teach his size at 6'1"-6'2" 190 and his speed too thats in the 4.3 at corner. He's a top corner that we must land, especially to replace the loss of Tyrek Cole situation that we could not control.

I thought Lewis was from the DC area.

Advertisement
Marcus Lewis is on an official visit to Kentucky with two of his teamates who are Kentucky commits!! Knowing this i believe now wehave no shot. He is going to go with his boys to the same school

When is he supposed to visit because on ITU its says Dec 16th I thought he was a week before signing day?

I thought Lewis was from the DC area.

Well, he goes to HS there, at least. I see no mention of being from west coast but he has said he has family in cali.

Advertisement
Pretty long story about how all this played out but anyway, I have a friend who is from the DC area, I played college baseball with him and went to my college's basketball game yesterday, talked to him, and as I was reading my bleacher report app about Cager committing he looked at it and told me his boy is the reason Cager committed. Apparently Marcus Lewis and my friend worked out together when Marcus was a Junior he was a senior and they played against each other.

Cager was going to commit to Alabama, and Marcus texted him the night before and said if you go I'll go. Now that it happened he said he's still going to weigh Kentucky but Cager committing definitely made Miami the favorite. All depends on his official visit.

I asked him if he could ask him some stuff about the convo that he had with Golden, he hasn't got back to me yet, but I think the way it played out is he called Golden letting him know that Miami is now the favorite and he's probably on board. Golden did not call him, he called Golden so this could still mean that Golden could get fired, not sure on that situation. That's all I have right now.

if mark stoops wants him, i want him

Advertisement
My buddy just texted me and said once he clears the air on his OV about how he will be used and just he all around plan he will be coming to Miami if the plan is what he wants to hear. Not all too sure what that is, exactly. Not really going to bug him about it, but I saw Cager tweet at him saying it's your turn so all this must be legit. He also said yesterday he won't commit or announce anything until signing day just to get some hype around the situation, so I won't say Kentucky is completely out just because he didn't commit while he was there, but getting Cager is huge.

If its true he's pretty smart waiting it out. Cager is still lined up to visit Alabama so Marcus is probably watching that as well.

Advertisement
Has Cager even taken a OV to Miami?

No but I think they are actually planning one together. He said he's going to keep Kentucky on his radar so that is just in case Cager changes his mind. He clearly said basically word for word, he will go to Miami with Cager as long as his visit to Miami goes as he plans. Of course Cager would have to stick. I also want to watch Paul Williams who has mainly been his primary recruiter and is probably imo the first coach to get fired if anyone at all and how would that affect this. Idk we'll be waiting to signing day either way

WTF!!! he cant be serious. how you go from Michigan,Florida, Clemson. to Washington St, Kentucky?

Damaged goods is the only answer or in reality he has no offer from the big programs and thats why he is even looking at us.

You need to go somewhere else if all you are going to do is **** about stuff. I think Golden needs to gtfo as much as the next guy but **** I want the best talent to come to Miami for the next coach. This dude could be the future of our program

Agree man. That's the kind of negative **** that is making these boards unreadable.

Wonder if UK will be his destination. Stoops is a good coach and has Kentucky headed in the right direction. Would be a great replacement for Al.

Advertisement
Back