Marcus Lewis Top 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a weird list.

I guess he dropped Michigan and UF due to their coaching changes, but he should still have better options than that.

Advertisement
WTF!!! he cant be serious. how you go from Michigan,Florida, Clemson. to Washington St, Kentucky?

Damaged goods is the only answer or in reality he has no offer from the big programs and thats why he is even looking at us.

You need to go somewhere else if all you are going to do is ***** about stuff. I think Golden needs to gtfo as much as the next guy but **** I want the best talent to come to Miami for the next coach. This dude could be the future of our program

Advertisement
WTF!!! he cant be serious. how you go from Michigan,Florida, Clemson. to Washington St, Kentucky?

Damaged goods is the only answer or in reality he has no offer from the big programs and thats why he is even looking at us.

You need to go somewhere else if all you are going to do is **** about stuff. I think Golden needs to gtfo as much as the next guy but **** I want the best talent to come to Miami for the next coach. This dude could be the future of our program

also sick and tired of all the whining....man up and move on

Advertisement
For a kid with this much potential, I'm quite shocked. I honestly feel we land him with our only competition being Kentucky.

Advertisement
Back