Marcus Fleming

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said that to say, y'all crazy as **** if y'all would take Blades or Ivey over Campbell. And I guarantee Campbell and Stevenson gets drafted higher than them as well. It's okay to be truthful. Go Canes!

they would definitely improve the overall talent on the defense just having them in the mix with our current DBs would make us a better team but those two are not all word DBs unlike what they were hyped to be. More like dime a dozen players that don’t impact wins or losses. Antrel Rolles Honeybadger and Jalen Ramsey type DBs are what we need and non of them are on that level.

these the same guys that was saying yearby was better than cook when he committed

cook outplayed yearby on the field tho. the results were there IN college. campbell hasn't out played anyone on the roster yet. the only reason you said what you did was bc of his star rating

Campbell isn't even better than Blades

2020 Campbell

TOTSOLOASTSACKFFFRYDSINTYDSAVGTDLNGPDSTFSTFYDSKB

STATS
2020 Blades

TOTSOLOASTSACKFFFRYDSINTYDSAVGTDLNGPDSTFSTFYDSKB
Cumball has been a huge flop given his 5 star hype. He's been OK but has performed nowhere near 5 star status.

Advertisement
they would definitely improve the overall talent on the defense just having them in the mix with our current DBs would make us a better team but those two are not all word DBs unlike what they were hyped to be. More like dime a dozen players that don’t impact wins or losses. Antrel Rolles Honeybadger and Jalen Ramsey type DBs are what we need and non of them are on that level.
That I can agree with. Definitely haven't been what they were hyped up to be but nonetheless, still would be playing over Ivey and Blades if they were here. But yeah, you are absolutely right on that last sentence.

Advertisement
I call bs on that tweet. Miami cannot be interested in him. There is literally ZERO reason to talk to this kid with the receivers we have in this class and him decommitting for the cornholes.

Advertisement
I call bs on that tweet. Miami cannot be interested in him. There is literally ZERO reason to talk to this kid with the receivers we have in this class and him decommitting for the cornholes.

You never know if there might be someone on the current roster who wants to leave.

We could also be setting him up to pull the rug out from under him. Payback.

Advertisement
Back