Marcus Fleming

Is he the only So FL kid left at Nebraska now? I thought they all transferred before the winter set in?

Advertisement
Northwesterns 3-0, beat Iowa, and also beat Maryland who looks pretty good this year BY 40. Some of y'all just love to hate and be salty the kid clearly had an impressive game
Meanwhile, Harley having back to back 150+ yard games, being only the 3rd Cane to do that. The Big 10 is weak as **** but by all means let’s **** on our own guys while a freshman we passed on goes off in one game for a whopping 75 yards and no TDs versus...again, Northwestern.

Meanwhile, Harley having back to back 150+ yard games, being only the 3rd Cane to do that. The Big 10 is weak as **** but by all means let’s **** on our own guys while a freshman we passed on goes off in one game for a whopping 75 yards and no TDs versus...again, Northwestern.
See you're just generalizing, I personally never **** on any of our receivers (maybe wiggins a little lol) but also it's his second game as a true freshman against a legit opponent. He clearly shows promise it's not like he has weapons all around him to make his job easier either

Advertisement
For a true freshman in his second game against a Big 10 opponent whose 3-0 it is thats all I'm trying to say
He’s playing for a 0-2 sorry *** team..that’s all I’m saying. He went up there for PT. He’s gunna get tht because they lack talent at that position. He wouldn’t be getting PT here this year..so these threads that ppl making are irrelevant..that’s all I’m saying

He’s playing for a 0-2 sorry *** team..that’s all I’m saying. He went up there for PT. He’s gunna get tht because they lack talent at that position. He wouldn’t be getting PT here this year..so these threads that ppl making are irrelevant..that’s all I’m saying
Fair enough. Also side note: f*ck Nebraska lol

Advertisement
We don't have elite coaches or recruiters. Friendships and privilege mean more than experience and qualifications. #WinstonMoss

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back