Marcus Fleming

Advertisement
It’s amazing how many former commits and\or high level targets fail after spurning us. Along with these kids from Nebraska, you have the DE Harris from Bama also in the portal. The jury is still out on the OU WR who spurned us. The last high level target to spurn us who I can remember doing well is Devonta Smith. Anybody remember any recent kids who spurned us do well with the team they choose?

Absolutely no desire for Fleming. I get it that certain people on this board have a personal relationship with him that clouds their judgement, but he went to a nationally recruited school where coaches camp out at & no one wanted him outside of Nebraska. Hard pass on him being here

Advertisement
Good times lol good times

Someone posted above that kids that spurn us don't do a thing. But kids that pick us as well don't doa thing at times. We can't be fighting little ole nebraska for recruits we need to fight for big dogs vs saban and national guys. Get me T2 and Brooks

Fuq those nebraska kids

It’s amazing how many former commits and\or high level targets fail after spurning us. Along with these kids from Nebraska, you have the DE Harris from Bama also in the portal. The jury is still out on the OU WR who spurned us. The last high level target to spurn us who I can remember doing well is Devonta Smith. Anybody remember any recent kids who spurned us do well with the team they choose?
That de at fla too Bogle I think his name was

Advertisement
Fleming didn't spurn Miami though right? Didn't that dip**** we coach not want him (I really can't remember his name for some reason)?

Anthony Schwartz. Certainly not even close to Smith but not sure he would qualify as a bust.

Terrence Marshall however I think most would agree we weren’t likely to get him.

Advertisement
LOL at Nebraska and Scott Flossed. What an unmitigated disaster. First, they overspend on Flossed, and then they get ripped off by a bunch of S FL grifter con artists. That place is a mush factory.
Those dudes used to LIVE in Texas...LIVED!! How many dudes from the longhorn State are on the roster? That probably explains why the suck so bad.

I’ve said this for yrs; slew of these jits that failed miserably after disrespecting us. 5 stars & all. And I’m not usually a petty person.....but I love it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back