Marcus Fleming

That his brother Da’Marcus Flemming:

https://fl.milesplit.com/athletes/pro/8914783/stats

I don’t think he’s ever ran track. I know he didn’t run track at Gables, Miami High or Southridge. Not sure if he’s ran at Northwestern, but I can’t find any recorded track times.

He’s a nasty cover guy at corner too, but from what I’ve heard he doesn’t like to hit.

When he transferred to Miami High as a freshman he ran 4.51 laser at one of the camps.
He ran a laser 4.47 at the opening this year, either way he has legit speed and so does his brother

Advertisement
Northwestern Bull too. I’ll guess he’s a 100% LCE-Certified...

View attachment 101211
1573094627949.gif

Grasshopper Mouse is a little scorpion eating savage

Advertisement
Assuming he sticks, my only concern is the OC scheming to use his speed. Offenses have to be designed and modified each year to fit your OL and skilled guys abilities. Can't keep your head buried in your own play book. Got to steal plays and visit Pro teams to better your OC skills. Can't keep doing the same things because teams get to know your offense.
Other than kicker, This will be the biggest issue going into next year.

Advertisement
What's the Colorado State connection? Family or old coaches or something?
1) Walk in and start;
2) Loves the HC and staff (considers one staff member a "father figure";
3) Loves their campus;
4) Loves Ft. Collins;
5) Loves the players they've got;
6) Family loves Colorado State;
7) Loves skiing; and
8 Loves John Denver.

1) Walk in and start;
3) Loves their campus;
4) Loves Ft. Collins;
7) Loves skiing; and
8 Loves John Denver.
Thanks lol. Incredibly odd

1) Walk in and start;
3) Loves their campus;
4) Loves Ft. Collins;
7) Loves skiing; and
8 Loves John Denver.
In other words bags.
Sarcasm
Has to be the John Denver part. I also heard he’s a freak on that snowboard

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Again who the **** are they!!! Lol
If I’m not mistake Gallup is WR2 for Dallas and Williams might be the most talented WR for the Dolphins. Hasn’t shown more than flashes yet and just landed on IR, but he’s got WR1 talent. Gallup on pace for almost 1000 yards.

If I’m not mistake Gallup is WR2 for Dallas and Williams might be the most talented WR for the Dolphins. Hasn’t shown more than flashes yet and just landed on IR, but he’s got WR1 talent. Gallup on pace for almost 1000 yards.
Preston Williams a former 5 star that went to Tennessee but ended up transferring to Colorado state

👀

Advertisement
Back