Marcus Fleming

Advertisement
I must admit I slept on this we didn't even care for him. Now that I see this particular film he explodes out the phone booth......must get now at least for me

I did not think he was that fast.....this kid has insane football speed. U see numerous guys test fast (I thought he was one of those) but that speed I can see it in game and project him next level.,....... and he will still burn at the u.

Advertisement
I hope he blocks well and learns the playbook quickly. We are gonna need him on the field badly if JT 4 takes off.

U better deliver that bag bruh
image.gif

Advertisement
Got to see him in person this year and **** is he fast. He ran wildcat a few times and it was clear he was just on another level of athleticism than everyone else on the field. The Lowndes db coach said he was best they had seen since holloman a few years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Assuming he sticks, my only concern is the OC scheming to use his speed. Offenses have to be designed and modified each year to fit your OL and skilled guys abilities. Can't keep your head buried in your own play book. Got to steal plays and visit Pro teams to better your OC skills. Can't keep doing the same things because teams get to know your offense.

10.43 and 21.01.

Fleming is an elite talent and has as much upside as any WR to come through South Florida in recent years.

That his brother Da’Marcus Flemming:

https://fl.milesplit.com/athletes/pro/8914783/stats

I don’t think he’s ever ran track. I know he didn’t run track at Gables, Miami High or Southridge. Not sure if he’s ran at Northwestern, but I can’t find any recorded track times.

He’s a nasty cover guy at corner too, but from what I’ve heard he doesn’t like to hit.

When he transferred to Miami High as a freshman he ran 4.51 laser at one of the camps.

Advertisement
Back