Marcus Fleming

Advertisement
It would take a knock out hire it's the only way. Doesn't have to be a Miami guy but someone familiar with coaching connects a respected man in the coaching good ole boy tree. Someone who is a leader an Urban Meyer Butch Davis Art Briles Hugh Freeze.....these are those types....guys with sketchy pasts are always the best guys at times especially these four

Lol @ putting Bortch and those other two in the same sentence as Meyer

Lol @ putting Bortch and those other two in the same sentence as Meyer
There just similar in how they operate....they know what it takes to put together a solid staff and get the best athletes. No one said play calling obviously Meyer is next level

Y'all can laugh at Butch but he can get us close at least winning the coastal and can get your roster ready for a regular playoff push yearly. **** I'll take that right now at least make us relevant

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does he have a committable offer there?

From what I have seen on their boards they have a couple of guys ahead of him. Arian Smith being one of them. UGA is battling Clemson and Bama for Smith. He says he is signing in December. May go to the wire if he waits for UGA

There just similar in how they operate....they know what it takes to put together a solid staff and get the best athletes. No one said play calling obviously Meyer is next level

Y'all can laugh at Butch but he can get us close at least winning the coastal and can get your roster ready for a regular playoff push yearly. **** I'll take that right now at least make us relevant

There are 40 coaches that can do the same. Only our admin keeps being cheap and picking the non sch*tty ones.

Advertisement
I just saw a UGA recruiting update that said they seem to be the favorite right now to land Arian Smith. That probably eliminates UGA as a choice for Fleming. Clemson going all in on Xavier Henderson now too. He’ll probably end up at either Clemson or UF. Fleming May have few choices at the end

I just saw a UGA recruiting update that said they seem to be the favorite right now to land Arian Smith. That probably eliminates UGA as a choice for Fleming. Clemson going all in on Xavier Henderson now too. He’ll probably end up at either Clemson or UF. Fleming May have few choices at the end

They need to get him back smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back