Marcus Dumervil- "Make The Crib Great Again"

Advertisement
Not that I care either way, but what agenda are you speaking of? Why would OP have an agenda regarding STA?

I don't know why they have an agenda or what the purpose is but it's clear that it exists. I could assume and postulate a theory but that would be just as bad as this shoddy piece of writing.

This is the 3rd time that an article about an STA kid has included that sentence. Go read it again. It comes completely out of nowhere. It has nothing to do with the subject whatsoever.

What's more is that Marcus Dumervil is not a transfer.

So in articles about a transfer (Huff) they include it and in articles not about a transfer (Dumervil) they include it.

And, again, the statement itself is completely false.

Advertisement
I no longer try and read into what recruits say in interviews, but it's fair to say he's very interested and we're likely his leader.

I also found it interesting that he's been there, at STA, his entire high school career. Perhaps that isn't uncommon, but it's the first time I've ever seen it pointed out.

Advertisement
STA College Pipeline

Back of the napkin math here.

2015: 16 D1 signings (8 were there as freshman)
2014: 8 D1 signings (6 were there as freshman)
2013: 8 D1 signings (7 were there as freshman)
2012: 6 D1 signings (5 were there as freshman)

So 26 out of 38 were there all 4 years. That's 68% or slightly more than 2/3 of all D1 players. The one outlier year (2015) was the year after University School deemphasized football and 4 kids transferred to STA.

I'll do 2016 and after if I can find the class information.

@Matthew_Suero and others are hacks.

I also found it interesting that he's been there, at STA, his entire high school career. Perhaps that isn't uncommon, but it's the first time I've ever seen it pointed out.

It's not uncommon as the facts above show.

It's just that the disgustingly bias and uniformed staph here at CIS only care about narrative and not facts.

STA College Pipeline

So 26 out of 38 were there all 4 years. That's 68% or slightly more than 2/3 of all D1 players. The one outlier year (2015) was the year after University School deemphasized football and 4 kids transferred to STA.

Facts

STA College Pipeline

Dude, you made your point. Matthew stopped conversing with you 100 post ago. Let it be.
I don't know who's telling the truth or not. Frankly I don't care. Just STFU already. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Advertisement
I don't know who's telling the truth or not. Frankly I don't care. Just STFU already. Thank you. Have a nice day.

So let me get this straight.

You just read all of the facts I posted and the conclusion you come to is that you don't know who's telling the truth?

Not one thing @Matthew_Suero said about STA transfers was true. Not one syllable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back