Marcus Dumervil- "Make The Crib Great Again"

So Matt stopped posting pages ago and you are out here butt hurt screaming like a petulant child about what still?

Again, he stopped posting because he was getting roasted and had no recourse.

Stop with this garbage line of thinking. The dude skipped town because he's a hack with no answers.

I'm carrying on precisely because I'd like the see a retraction or at least an admission that he was wrong. But given the integrity of this forum and it's editors, I doubt that will ever happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, he stopped posting because he was getting roasted and had no recourse.

Stop with this garbage line of thinking. The dude skipped town because he's a hack with no answers.

I'm carrying on precisely because I'd like the see a retraction or at least an admission that he was wrong. But given the integrity of this forum and it's editors, I doubt that will ever happen.
Then log off if there is no integrity. You seem to be a butt hurt STA alum that is bent out of shape for nothing. Get your panties out of a bunch because someone hurt your **** feelings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has yet to acknowledge it but so be it.

Moving on.
Man-grinding-axe-vintage.jpg

Can’t believe all them **** Transfers STA gets, their players, administration and most importantly fans should be disgusted.

I’d say about 90% of their team is transfers. Shame on anyone who supports them.

@Mark Little

are 8th graders scouted and asked to attend as freshman? Or does a private school have a sending district to fill enrollment?

Advertisement
Back