Marcus Dumervil- "Make The Crib Great Again"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who gives a **** yall sound like girls

To be fair, the most important attributes any journalist can have is accuracy of facts and integrity. Every publication in print or online redacts things if they are presented as fact and later found to be anything but factual.

I would say accuracy is pretty dang important. I can see where there would be an issue with the original wording if the numbers posted are true. I have no reason to say they aren't, someone else speak up if so.

STA does take a lot of transfers. The numbers posted are still high for players not there all four years. It is what it is and my personal opinion was that they are a Merc squad. Those numbers though, I expected worse.

Advertisement
You certainly care enough to keep coming back.

Huh? I opened this thread twice, each time trying to read about the prospect, instead its more endless ramblings of the cheapskate whining about the quality of journalism on a free message board. You made your point, I think, now just STFU so others can go about the topic at hand. OL Recruiting!!

Huh? I opened this thread twice, each time trying to read about the prospect, instead its more endless ramblings of the cheapskate whining about the quality of journalism on a free message board. You made your point, I think, now just STFU so others can go about the topic at hand. OL Recruiting!!

And you just cared enough to write this paragraph.

But I may be getting you confused with one of the other emoji soldiers who definitely hates this thread but keeps coming back to read it and/or post.

Advertisement
sta has big a recruiting budget as fau. i dont know what this dude is arguing. Doesnt matter though they are one of our pipeline schools and feeder programs.

And you just cared enough to write this paragraph.

But I may be getting you confused with one of the other emoji soldiers who definitely hates this thread but keeps coming back to read it and/or post.

It took me less than a minute, but your admiration is understandable, you apparently went to STA.

Advertisement
In the words of Rico aka Cam'ron

"Schools in South Florida take transfers in every day B"

Can you read? Given your grammar skills maybe not.

@Matthew_Suero and other "writers" on this site have spread lies about STA and transfers. Those lies were outed with facts.

It's not hard to follow.
So Matt stopped posting pages ago and you are out here butt hurt screaming like a petulant child about what still? He got it wrong that "most d1 kids" aren't transfers everyone agreed, but St. Thomas has been recruiting kids and depending on transfers for decades. I watched it first hand in the late 90's when we lost our best players. So STFU already, you made your point and no one cares.

Advertisement
Back