Marcus Crowley stats tonight

Advertisement
I’ve made the Eddie George comparison, but the Arian Foster comparison is also on point.

Nobody is going to want to play against this dude.

Foster immediately came to mind when I saw those clips from last nights game

I’ve made the Eddie George comparison, but the Arian Foster comparison is also on point.

Nobody is going to want to play against this dude.

Foster is the one I’ve been going with , his build , running style and skills out of the backfield are **** near identical. With maybe a step faster top end/ acceleration.

His vision is really good too, he knows when to bounce it.

Oh and that cut at 44/45 second mark was top shelf stuff, split second decision and quick as ****.

Advertisement
Gotta hold on to this kid. Heard he’s looking around tho

Less than 2 weeks ago he said he got his academics in order to be an early enrollee at Miami. Dude is a stud...gotta stay on him

Advertisement
If kids don’t hit up the camp circuit hard their ranking hurts
Which tells you their rating system is garbage. If they were legit theyd have guys in states snd regions who ate experts who'd say Crowley is a beast. I trust my eyes with a recruit and this kid is a beast

Wright isn’t in this dudes class, sorry.

Totally agree. Kid is highly underrated but on a whole other level. Our staff is showing what it takes to recruit the state. Their accruacy imo has been on point in evaluating whos the best at their position and not worrying about stars/hype.

Advertisement
Which tells you their rating system is garbage. If they were legit theyd have guys in states snd regions who ate experts who'd say Crowley is a beast. I trust my eyes with a recruit and this kid is a beast
They rate based on hype. A lot of the time they’re right because they just follow the hype train (who has offered, etc.). And a lot of times they’re dead wrong when a kid doesn’t get the hype. They’re not evaluators though.

People begging for Wright over this kid. Crazy! Kid is a beast.

Nobody is “begging” for Wright over Crowley. He is lights out.

Some posters are wanting Wright over McIntosh as the second RB, if one is taken.

Reading comprehension is important!

Some posters are wanting Wright over McIntosh as the second RB, if one is taken.

It always has to turn into some pube making something up to demean one of our commits or to start some ghey beef doesn’t it?

Advertisement

Yes. There also other thread talking about it. Not trying to start anything. Yes Wright can be an option for Mc, but I think we are moving into the age of a bigger stronger back, looking at the last few classes, with a frame to put on 200+. I just dont see Wright getting there.

They rate based on hype. A lot of the time they’re right because they just follow the hype train (who has offered, etc.). And a lot of times they’re dead wrong when a kid doesn’t get the hype. They’re not evaluators though.
Oh i know this thats why i never care about stars

I can see him and Cam Davis killing it running and receiving out of the backfield in the future be like Cadillac and Brown from auburn back in the day

This is when u know our staff did their homework ... kid is better than 3*s and he will continue to show it... sorry all u other teams, you are too late!!! He's a Cane!!!

Advertisement
Back