Marcus Crowley stats tonight

Advertisement
I think he’s Travis Homer on steroids. I know Crowley wouldn’t test like Homer and Homer is smaller but they play football the same way. Tough as **** and look to punish the defense every run.

If he isn’t a high 4 star by the time the next updates roll around, I’m going to Rivals, 247, and even ESPN and kicking everyone in the **** until they get it right.

Advertisement
If he isn’t a high 4 star by the time the next updates roll around, I’m going to Rivals, 247, and even ESPN and kicking everyone in the **** until they get it right.

Florida will be dropping bags for him late in the cycle once they miss in all their other RB targets.

Got a boy that coaches at Braden River also and he spoke very highly of Crowley. I’ve been trying to upload one of the TD runs but the format isn’t working

Advertisement
Crowley will be a 6'1" 225 wrecking ball that can single-handedly beat down opponents once Gus gets a hold of him. He's the kind of back that goes to OSU, Wisconsin, Penn State, Bama, UGA and punishes people.

We need a workhorse. Yeah, the small, shifty backs are cool and exciting, but if you are serious about taking that next step to the playoff level, you have to have a dominant QB and a dominant RB on offense.

Advertisement
In addition to him being an obvious stud, what really has me excited is that "despite being a 3 star", we recognized and identified his potential and got on him early. Bodes really well for us.

Advertisement
Second week in a row I seen Crowley use the Greg Jones move and knock a kid to the dirt with a stiff arm to the face.

WeeklyActiveArmedcrab-small.gif

Advertisement
Back