Marcus Crowley 7on7 and Junior Highlights

Advertisement
Yep totally getting slept on for sure. Wouldnt trade him for anyone, even that overrated 5 star from IMG. Crowley, with Mcintosh and Richards as RB/ATH would be the best RB class in the nation. Wright and Carter would also be right there.

RB, just like WR and DB, are positions i never ever worry about at Miami.

Yes I love Crowley too...We don't need you to profess your love for UM recruits every single **** post...Most of us are happy too. But the blind homerism is corny, annoying, and embarrassing to you.
Overrated 5*? You talking about Cain?

He's either talking about Sanders or Cain, neither of which is overrated at all. Both are straight up animals at the position and deserve all the hype associated with a five star ranking. We have a shot at Sanders, but not Cain, so I'm guessing he's talking about Sanders.

Skeeter killed it in his post.

Sweet grab Ivins posted. I missed that somehow.

Yep totally getting slept on for sure. Wouldnt trade him for anyone, even that overrated 5 star from IMG. Crowley, with Mcintosh and Richards as RB/ATH would be the best RB class in the nation. Wright and Carter would also be right there.

RB, just like WR and DB, are positions i never ever worry about at Miami.

There is a big difference between what we SHOULDN'T have to worry about and what we DO worry about.

Blame it on the Golden regime, but we have had huge questions at all 3 positions for the past couple of years. Jesus, we went looking for CB and WR transfers to be key players. And last year saw us with limited depth at RB.

Hopefully we are really beginning to turn some corners.

Advertisement
This guy is underrated. He will have a ton of offers by the end of spring. Naturally big back who will keep getting bigger. Fills a need on our roster.

He definitely has the frame to put on more size and be in that 220-230 range. He could project into a guy like Royce Freeman from Oregon.

Advertisement
Back