Marcus Clarke SR HL

Advertisement
NO!! Don’t you even think about it. DBs need this athleticism way more than WR does. Have fun with Fleming

Agree. DB all the way. We should be looking for route technicians on offense unless it's an explosive dynamic playmaker. Put the more well-rounded athletes on defense and let Rumph coach them up.

Advertisement
I’m gonna be the odd man out. I don’t see a db.
I see a marquise Brown type of Player.
He looks faster than cj Henderson when he was at Columbus but not as long. But definitely knows how to tackle better than he does. It would be hard choice imo.
I keep going back to asking if anybody ever saw Jerry Jeudy’s highlights as a db? That sht was impressive.

I say put him on defense. Putting all your best skill position on offense is how you end up with Big 12 defenses. Need athletes to cover athletes.

Advertisement
Unless we have a rash of injuries we could probably redshirt him. His teammate Ethan Pouncey just DeCommitted from Texas after his brother entered the portal. Would like to gauge his interest

Advertisement
Defense.

s florida kicks out more than enough athletes for WR RB and tweeners to not need to make this guy switch from a big money position for us and him

Advertisement
I want him on defense because it’s a bigger need but he will need to prove his toughness. The athleticism is there.
I wish him and bandy could like fuse together, if Clarke had Brandy’s toughness he’d legit be a bigger stud.

It will be interesting to see where he ends up. We need speed and playmaking at CB but he is a much better offensive player right now.

On tape the willingness to tackle is there. I don't view this as a Nigel Bethel situation. With technique refinement the tools are there to develop into a good CB

Advertisement
Back