Marco Wilson

Because life is short and you accept any tiny bit of joy the world offers to you. Especially on a sickening day. Nothing changes for us. But, you don't stop enjoying Gator losses or booty threads.

💯. Also may have blown Trasks Heisman chances. So that's nice.

And there is still the possibility that UF ends with 4 losses (TAMU, LSU, Bama, and bowl game) while Miami ends 9-2. It's not much of a consolation but it's something. If UF loses 4, Mullet will get a lot of heat and hopefully that pushes him to Texas or the NFL

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gator fans showing they true colors. They saying the whole family clowns. All that hating on UM and they not gone be welcome in gainesville or coral gables.

Advertisement
Advertisement
that was a 5 star shoe toss though you gotta admit

our 3 star corners wouldn’t have been able to get that 20 years down the field with such precision.

EpFv3LqXcAQNSCf.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now imagine this is your son..... Man you gotta move him out of town. Especially since we know how gainesville get down

Advertisement
Because life is short and you accept any tiny bit of joy the world offers to you. Especially on a sickening day. Nothing changes for us. But, you don't stop enjoying Gator losses or booty threads.
I will try with the 2nd option but dam walking out of the rock in a daze.. after getting worked like I have never seen.. And I guess the silver lining is that the next team we play in regular season wont just dominate like a bama replica.. I still cant believe wat I saw.. They could of put up 70 maybe 80 if they kept the same pace

Advertisement
You think this is the defending champ team on the field?trust me we got murdered but if you think lsu is good your high as ****
Where did I say they were good, I just stated a fact. They are still a name brand blue blood who won championship last season, dont move goal post.. You feel a certain way and I dont care about some other team losing by a field goal when we cant even stop a counter run to some team that lost to fsu..

Advertisement
Back