Marco Wilson

Nice job....cane legacy gets it done. Made my night a little better.
1607833213091.png

Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius

Today we salute you Mr. LSU-Shoe-Tosser-Guy

Advertisement
So did an instate recruiting rival. They lost at home to a team with 3 wins and under 45 scholly player on their rosters. Freshman QB making first start with a bunch of guys who were on the scout team 2 weeks ago. Our's was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD and it hurt, still hurts, and will hurt, but their embarrassment is just as bad. Probably lost dude the heisman when they go get their Boo Boo pushed in next week too.

It's all about recruiting....you can still feel miserable about our game, but take slight solace in the gata sharting down their legs in prime time at home
They lost to defending champ by a fg.. We had freakin unc straight styling on us from 1st qtr on.. They could have put 80 on us if they kept same pace in 2nd half that they did in 1st half.. EVERY TIME THEY GOT THE BALL THEY BROKE A BIG RUN.. I never seen anything like it.. we never stopped anything.. There are no way we can even worry about gators man..

Advertisement
I don’t know what is the worse way to lose, get blown out like we did , or lose because one of your players throw a shoe and you lose the game. And playoff chances lol
The latter because you can at least talk about the playoffs. Miami is so far from that right now.

They lost to defending champ by a fg.. We had freakin unc straight styling on us from 1st qtr on.. They could have put 80 on us if they kept same pace in 2nd half that they did in 1st half.. EVERY TIME THEY GOT THE BALL THEY BROKE A BIG RUN.. I never seen anything like it.. we never stopped anything.. There are no way we can even worry about gators man..
They lost to a 3-5 **** team. We lost to a ranked team.

They were playing to get into the playoffs
Our game was pretty much meaningless (even though I always want a win).

Advertisement
The latter because you can at least talk about the playoffs. Miami is so far from that right now.

I disagree. Feels way worse to be close and come up just short. When you are still far away, its just extremely disappointing.

Why is it unsportsmanlike conduct? It should just be delay of game. Theirs nothing in the rules book about throwing shoes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think this is the defending champ team on the field?trust me we got murdered but if you think lsu is good your high as ****

Advertisement
Back