Marco Wilson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine being a Miami fan right now lol

Imagine being so far up your own a$$ that you can't enjoy it when our most hated rival loses because of one of the most bone headed plays ever.

A few years from now no one but Miami fans will remember that UNC crushed Miami, but everyone in the country will forever remember the time that Marco Wilson threw a shoe and cost UF the game to a 3 win LSU team.

Advertisement
Man I tell ya something to be said about knuckle headed penalty’s...

gotta be disciplined to know what stage of the game your jn

legit lost the game for them.... feels great as I had my phone blowing up with **** talking since the Miami game ended from Florida fans

This guy gets it.. Im sick, why the **** would I care about gators.. We got EMBARRASSED
So did an instate recruiting rival. They lost at home to a team with 3 wins and under 45 scholly player on their rosters. Freshman QB making first start with a bunch of guys who were on the scout team 2 weeks ago. Our's was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD and it hurt, still hurts, and will hurt, but their embarrassment is just as bad. Probably lost dude the heisman when they go get their Boo Boo pushed in next week too.

It's all about recruiting....you can still feel miserable about our game, but take slight solace in the gata sharting down their legs in prime time at home

Advertisement
The only thing that could be more dumb is whipping it out and taking a **** on the field.
punching a ref or an opposing coach requires more iq than picking up a **** shoe and slinging it with the score tied after 3rd down stop.

Imagine being so far up your own a$$ that you can't enjoy it when our most hated rival loses because of one of the most bone headed plays ever.

A few years from now no one but Miami fans will remember that UNC crushed Miami, but everyone in the country will forever remember the time that Marco Wilson threw a shoe and cost UF the game to a 3 win LSU team.
Jeez man it was just a joke lol it’s not that serious. Who cares

Advertisement
Might have cost Trask the Heisman....they gotta beat Bama now for him to have a shot..Bama gonna pug 50 on them.....

shoe throwing GIF
Dude was born in the wrong country and two decade late ...

Nice job....cane legacy gets it done. Made my night a little better.
I don’t know what is the worse way to lose, get blown out like we did , or lose because one of your players throw a shoe and you lose the game. And playoff chances lol

Advertisement
Back