MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT SELECTION

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
Excited Happy Birthday GIF

I’m excited. When is it tho.

EDIT: Men’s is at 6pm, Women’s is at 8 PM.

Back to screaming.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't get this loony Lunardi guy... so he downgrades us to 11th seed while Dook stays at 2nd seed... UNC who got destroyed by us and VT is at 6th seed...
It is madness... in terms of elitist biases

Advertisement
How tf is VT a 6?
Winning the ACC tourney rightfully boosts your seeding tremendously. **** and moan all you want but it’s one of the most valuable accomplishments a team can have.

I mean we have benefitted from it too. Remember when Miami won the ACC season outright? We were a lock for a 2 seed, decent chance for a 1. Well then we won the ACCT and BOOM, we were a 2 seed.

Wait.

Advertisement
Winning the ACC tourney rightfully boosts your seeding tremendously. **** and moan all you want but it’s one of the most valuable accomplishments a team can have.

I mean we have benefitted from it too Remember when Miami won the ACC season outright? We were a lock for a 2 seed, decent chance for a 1. Well then we won the ACCT and BOOM, we were a 2 seed.

Wait.
This had me going until the very end. Well played 😂

Don't get this loony Lunardi guy... so he downgrades us to 11th seed while Dook stays at 2nd seed... UNC who got destroyed by us and VT is at 6th seed...
It is madness... in terms of elitist biases
If you cut Joey Doughnuts he'd bleed Boston Cream. Dude is a clown but then again so is the Selection Committee so don't be surprised if we're essentially the last team to get a "bye".

Advertisement
Advertisement

I mean we have benefitted from it too Remember when Miami won the ACC season outright? We were a lock for a 2 seed, decent chance for a 1. Well then we won the ACCT and BOOM, we were a 2 seed.

Wait.
Hahahaha what? That season we were ranked as high as #2 in the entire nation. We should have been a 1 seed. 2 seed at worst. We warned that **** that season. I still think we should have made it to the Final 4 that season. What a let down vs Marquette. STILL haunts me to this day! May be the best team we ever have.

Advertisement
Back