MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT SELECTION

Advertisement
Arizona is my pick as well. Explosive, bigs that defend like crazy, and share the ball better than any team in the country. Tennessee is my dark horse. They played the best half of any team I have seen all year. If they can play two halves like that going to be tough to knock them out.
Tennessee is a scary team, because they play everybody close & their backcourt with Vescovi & Chandler make them dangerous in the tournament setting because they can slow it down & play death-rope style tight possession half court ball, which is where teams who play super fast paced in the regular season always struggle come tourney time.

Advertisement
Our guards versus USC’s trees. I think we can make it past that into the group of 32. With the way Auburn has played this past month that could be anyones game. Guard play really helps tremendously in the tourney and we have 3 very good ones in Moore, McGusty, and Wong. Call me a homer but why can’t we make it to the Sweet 16?
I've said this several times before. Miami has a mid-major like roster composition but with better talent. This is L's best chance to repeat George Mason.

Our guards versus USC’s trees. I think we can make it past that into the group of 32. With the way Auburn has played this past month that could be anyones game. Guard play really helps tremendously in the tourney and we have 3 very good ones in Moore, McGusty, and Wong. Call me a homer but why can’t we make it to the Sweet 16?

As long as Wong doesn't think he is Kobe and go hero ball to doom us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My Final 4 Prediction:

Kansas
Arizona
TTech
Kentucky

I’m picking Arizona to win the National title, they’ve only looked bad in 2 games this year vs Colorado & UCLA.

Even when they lost to Tennessee back in December it was a close game, but otherwise they’ve pretty much kicked everyone else’s *** on their schedule & their backcourt with Benn Mathurin & Kerr Kriisa are a really good dynamic duo, plus they have very good depth with guys like Dalen Terry, Justin Kier & Pelle Larsson.

The most dangerous teams in the tourney IMO are Villanova, Providence & Purdue, they can beat anybody.

The game is at 3:10 on TruTV with Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, and Grant Hill

I knew we'd get a **** time when most are at work. I either watch it at work half assed on my phone OR I record it on my TV. At home and watch when I leave work at 5
Ugh either choice sucks! Why couldn't we be on at 7!?

Advertisement
Back