MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT SELECTION

Advertisement
0F11C609-71E2-492A-9109-92FF07090E03.jpeg
3EF8235C-46E2-4669-9B6E-2EF6EE74B89E.jpeg
42594221-B537-45C5-8C14-6055109B1902.jpeg
9E46A272-C5E7-4215-B7DA-8C586CC98A99.jpeg

Dayton Just Missed the tourney. They show key wins vs Kansas and vtech but not us lmao. I know we were trash when they whooped us but come on. We were obviously a key win for the. The hate for Miami is so real its pathetic.
Apparently we weren't much of a key win if they missed the tournament.

Advertisement
Dayton Just Missed the tourney. They show key wins vs Kansas and vtech but not us lmao. I know we were trash when they whooped us but come on. We were obviously a key win for the. The hate for Miami is so real its pathetic.
Yeah but they also have horrible losses..like below quad 4 losses

They recently lost to the gator, Tennessee, and aTm in last few weeks...
I ain't scared...I was actually pleased it wasn't Kentucky or Purdue
Well, Alabama is 19-13 and a 6 seed. Auburn won the conference that the committee obviously had a ton of respect for. I think Tennessee got jobbed and should have been 2 seed and Duke 3 seed but whatever.

Advertisement
So ... we're playing one of the tallest teams in the country. Might play into our hands with our small, quick players.

Our guards versus USC’s trees. I think we can make it past that into the group of 32. With the way Auburn has played this past month that could be anyones game. Guard play really helps tremendously in the tourney and we have 3 very good ones in Moore, McGusty, and Wong. Call me a homer but why can’t we make it to the Sweet 16?

Looking at where we could of ended up and I guess I'm satisfied. The 7/10 matchup against Ohio State would been preferential but then we are stuck playing Villanova again. Some of those 6/11 matchups would have been enticing but we were never falling that low

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right but Miami being the 38th overall team in the bracket is a key win for any team!
True..but losing to Austin Peay, Lipscomb, and UMass-Lowell (a hockey school) and Lasalle which was a 310 ranked team ...will kill any bid for March Madness.
That is 4 horrible..not just bad losses

My Final 4 Prediction:

Kansas
Arizona
TTech
Kentucky

I’m picking Arizona to win the National title, they’ve only looked bad in 2 games this year vs Colorado & UCLA.

Even when they lost to Tennessee back in December it was a close game, but otherwise they’ve pretty much kicked everyone else’s *** on their schedule & their backcourt with Benn Mathurin & Kerr Kriisa are a really good dynamic duo, plus they have very good depth with guys like Dalen Terry, Justin Kier & Pelle Larsson.

The most dangerous teams in the tourney IMO are Villanova, Providence & Purdue, they can beat anybody.

My Final 4 Prediction:

Kansas
Arizona
TTech
Kentucky

I’m picking Arizona to win the National title, they’ve only looked bad in 2 games this year vs Colorado & UCLA.

Even when they lost to Tennessee back in December it was a close game, but otherwise they’ve pretty much kicked everyone else’s *** on their schedule & their backcourt with Benn Mathurin & Kerr Kriisa are a really good dynamic duo, plus they have very good depth with guys like Dalen Terry, Justin Kier & Pelle Larsson.

The most dangerous teams in the tourney IMO are Villanova, Providence & Purdue, they can beat anybody.
Arizona is my pick as well. Explosive, bigs that defend like crazy, and share the ball better than any team in the country. Tennessee is my dark horse. They played the best half of any team I have seen all year. If they can play two halves like that going to be tough to knock them out.

Advertisement
Back