2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

Screenshot_2022-01-14-22-33-55-1.png
Screenshot_2022-01-14-22-32-19-1.png

Advertisement
Love this pick up

Loved when we initially offered.

Love that we are a factor in ATL Metro as well with the take.

tumblr_lugi5wGgMO1qhl2u3o1_500.gif

Inside Thumper...special teams early on and work way up. Its criminal that my high school team 2 years ago kick off unit was bigger than ours this year.
And we dont have a lb that wanna lay something down at all...Him and lil Bobby tryna physically harm ppl every play.
My first though watching film was a poor mans Nigel Bradham based on size and temperament. Doesn’t have the speed Nigel had but this guy is a tone setter. At worst you’re running him one in the locker room for loafing gassers lol.

Advertisement
These were the same ppl hyping up sam brooks and corey flagg.

This a terrible take. Kid is gonna portal in 2 years
Never hyped those guys up but I waited to judge them until they actually played in games

Advertisement
Advertisement
For Utah they have a very good defensive system that been around for awhile and really develop their guys. I’m not bashing his potential, but I’m setting a realistic range of expectations for him.
I get it but Utah has an NFL running back that was a QB and Texas was too stupid to realize they had an NFL running back on their roster. Kids 227 big! They have lineman on both sides that are NFL players as well
As two backers and a safety. Phillips is a high nfl pick. So he’s, but they don’t get a lot of 4 star kids. Kansas St doesn’t. Perdue doesn’t get many. There are tough programs without highly ranked kids. So to me it’s always about the Evaluation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back