2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

false. Their own dude Rusty Mansell wrote on their board when we landed Cormani " be careful if you are in the final 3 with Miami". Miami is a threat to everyone we took

Wayne
Francis
Riley Williams
Cormani
Aguirre
Bryant

all number 1 options from bama.
Hopefully UGA doesn't offer him so we don't have to test this theory. They have won with Mpemba and Aguero or whatever that safety name was so far.

Advertisement
If I’m completely overhauling a roster, I’m taking anyone who wants on board (obviously within reason) and seeing what sticks. Players outplay their rankings all the time.

Advertisement
Y’all people complain about anything. Too many 3 stars, too slow…Solid pick up and can be replaced if he fails to contribute, just like any 4 or 5 star. Evaluate, Recruit, Develop and Drive competition. That’s what has to happen.

Performance on the field HAS to get better though

It's sad that we've recruited soo poorly @ LB over the years that our fans barely know when they see an LB, without 5 stars attached to his name.

Welcome to the U!

I'd say we will see alot more multiple fronts moving forward. To me, this young man is a 3-4 OLB or 3-4 Blitzing ILB. Most of his film has him going forward, which doesn't have to be a bad thing if that's how you plan to use him.

With his size, and reported length, this kid could be sitting around 240-250 by the time he physically matures.

There's alot in his film to be excited about. If Zo and CMC are happy with the pickup, we should be too.

Advertisement
All this crying about 3 stars…the current #2 team in the country is ranked 21st in recruiting with 18 commits & 12 are 3 stars, 6 are 4 stars. All 3 stars are not equal & at the end of the day you still have to coach & develop regardless if the kid is a 5 star or no star. We’ll just have to wait and see what Mario and staff can do when the kids get here.

Advertisement
MP just committed to a school that has some highly rated linebackers that were wanted by everybody. He said yeah I’ll go down there and compete for a spot against those dudes.
He did that instead of committing to a school where he would be the man.
Give me a whole class like that.

If he was a 5 star and went somewhere else y’all would be saying “he’s scared to compete”

Love this pick up

Loved when we initially offered.

Love that we are a factor in ATL Metro as well with the take.

tumblr_lugi5wGgMO1qhl2u3o1_500.gif

Inside Thumper...special teams early on and work way up. Its criminal that my high school team 2 years ago kick off unit was bigger than ours this year.
And we dont have a lb that wanna lay something down at all...Him and lil Bobby tryna physically harm ppl every play.

Advertisement
Love this pick up

Loved when we initially offered.

Love that we are a factor in ATL Metro as well with the take.

tumblr_lugi5wGgMO1qhl2u3o1_500.gif

Inside Thumper...special teams early on and work way up. Its criminal that my high school team 2 years ago kick off unit was bigger than ours this year.
And we dont have a lb that wanna lay something down at all...Him and lil Bobby tryna physically harm ppl every play.
We had Ragone taking meaningful snaps this season bruh. This should effectively make that never happen again.

If you look at guys like this and Kaleb Spencer, you see two player types that we just do not have on this team right now. Got 15 seconds into the video and thought to myself "Manny never recruits this guy"...and felt the same by the time I finished the highlight video.

Big Dog Status Woof Woof

Advertisement
Back