2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

Advertisement
It’s a recruiting board, if opinions aren’t allowed then what’s the point of this place? Let people be right or wrong.
No you people see the stars and automatically assume he won’t play here and will portal out. Have you seen our current lbs? You want guys like Ragone getting snaps against ACC teams still?

Advertisement
I love how some people are saying we have more 3 stars than 4 stars but completely leave out the two five stars and the possibility of 1-2 more. Clemson was winning titles with top 10-16 classes. Recruit in the top 6-10 you’re in the game and that’s where we’ll be under Mario.

Y’all real sensitive I’m just ******* around but it is a lot of 3 stars compared to the elite schools who dominate college football. There is no denying that
did you see some of the offers some of our 3 stars have? these are not projects. One of them for example was the center UGA wanted. The one we will land tomorrow UGA wanted too. Another guy we took from enables. One of our 3 star TEs had over 40 offers.

Advertisement
I love how some people are saying we have more 3 stars than 4 stars but completely leave out the two five stars and the possibility of 1-2 more. Clemson was winning titles with top 10-16 classes. Recruit in the top 6-10 you’re in the game and that’s where we’ll be under Mario.
Mario is recruiting better than they did at the same point I reckon.. will we get lucky and get two one of a kind QB’s back to back? God I hope so

Advertisement
Who cares about stars especially at LB we already have 2 highly rated prospects...... Strong and Steel knows what a LB is supposed to look like ....Kid looks excited to be a cane gone are the days of the cry baby diva....Mario is after kids who are tough minded ready to work...this kid has the size to fight off blocks and tackle in traffic which is something our LBs have struggled with since Shaq....

Advertisement
We have a star Rating of 91.65…good for 6th in the country.

We need to require IQ tests for membership .

did you see some of the offers some of our 3 stars have? these are not projects. One of them for example was the center UGA wanted. The one we will land tomorrow UGA wanted too. Another guy we took from enables. One of our 3 star TEs had over 40 offers.
Who is the player we hope to land tomorrow?

Advertisement
Back