MAR

P
The Asa Martin signing should be an indicator just like the LT transfer signing was an indicator for Neal.

MAR is not coming to Miami. He would be behind Lingard, DJ, Cam, Burns, and Martin, playing as a true freshman behind a very experienced stable of talented backs. He is gone.
None are proven tho...Cam had some great moments...still not enough proven reps at the college level....

Advertisement
Prepare yourselves to see Lil bro in the transfer portal, already passed up by two freshmen RB's. Never really understood why this kid preferred to play RB over DB. Chris Johnson of the Titans as successful as he was was quoted saying "if I could do it over again, I'd play cb", the beating vs the pay just isn't worth it

Prepare yourselves to see Lil bro in the transfer portal, already passed up by two freshmen RB's. Never really understood why this kid preferred to play RB over DB. Chris Johnson of the Titans as successful as he was was quoted saying "if I could do it over again, I'd play cb", the beating vs the pay just isn't worth it
These days you'll make more as a DB anyway. Definitely not worth it

Tank Bigsby is a really good RB. He's taking that job and running away with it.

But who's the other freshman RB? The only other 2 backs with carries are Shivers (junior) and DJ Williams (sophomore).

Tank Bigsby is a really good RB. He's taking that job and running away with it.

But who's the other freshman RB? The only other 2 backs with carries are Shivers (junior) and DJ Williams (sophomore).
That's Mybad then, I thought DJ was a freshman

Advertisement
MAR is one of those Malzahn special situations. He raves about a kid's ability and then the kid never sees the field. LOL

With that said Bigsby is a baller. I saw him in high school and thought he'd be good, but I knew after that uga game that he'd produce quicker than I originally thought.
DJ Williams has been underwhelming though. If MAR can't beat him out then he does need to transfer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back