Mar 26 at Wake Forest 2pm ACCNX

Advertisement
They are 12-12 and have lost 9 of their last 10.
They arent good...no arguing. But they are worse then we were when we missed regionals and the fact they are competitive overall is saying a lot. They have also played BC and UVA and while BC is still a little surprising they keep winning. Plus the 2 W's at TCU. Some of Their mid week losses are to UCF and FGCU.

All that said we really need 2...and 3 would be even better.

I’m pretty much convinced Pitelli and or Carlos Perez sleep in Gino’s bed at night while he’s on the couch. Can probably add Rosario to that too.

Carlos Perez is below average behind the dish and awful swinging the bat with his .216 clip. Swing is long and loopy as **** (don’t care about him accidentally running into 5 hrs). Why in the **** is he the everyday starter without blinking an eye at anyone else?

I’ve already said plenty on Pitelli… don’t care about his little 1 or 2 game streak at the plate. We know what he is.. a sub .250 guy who is terrible on base paths.

It’s one thing to get beat…. But it absolutely makes me insane that certain players can constantly **** up yet Eeyore Gino religiously runs them out there. …I have to imagine there’s a split in the locker room at this point.
So mean:(((

So mean:(((
Just coming back to eat my crow, kid. The swing (and averages, power) improved over the course of the season. Stay the course and keep playing a fire SS.

Ps: I’d still love to understand the atrocious base running all year… by the entire team.

Advertisement
Just coming back to eat my crow, kid. The swing (and averages, power) improved over the course of the season. Stay the course and keep playing a fire SS.

Ps: I’d still love to understand the atrocious base running all year… by the entire team.

Atrocious base running has been an issue with this program for years, way before this young man started playing baseball.

Advertisement
Back