Mar 26 at Wake Forest 2pm ACCNX

scane

Redshirt Freshman
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Th apocalypse is upon us: Jacoby Long is starting in CF. Dorian returns the the lineup at 2B with Cyr at DH.

While I sit quietly hoping for a rain out: Ligon now has an ACC ERA of 7.98. Ziehl has a conference ERA of 1.83. The staff ERA in conference play is 6.30.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL. Wasn’t really sure what they were waiting for based on radar

Advertisement
Gino might have to start platooning guys more in ACC play vs LH pitching, Villegas in particular.

Halocanex is gonna be thrilled to see Jacob with a Y in the lineup. I was starting to think that was Jacoby’s own account

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m pretty much convinced Pitelli and or Carlos Perez sleep in Gino’s bed at night while he’s on the couch. Can probably add Rosario to that too.

Carlos Perez is below average behind the dish and awful swinging the bat with his .216 clip. Swing is long and loopy as **** (don’t care about him accidentally running into 5 hrs). Why in the **** is he the everyday starter without blinking an eye at anyone else?

I’ve already said plenty on Pitelli… don’t care about his little 1 or 2 game streak at the plate. We know what he is.. a sub .250 guy who is terrible on base paths.

It’s one thing to get beat…. But it absolutely makes me insane that certain players can constantly **** up yet Eeyore Gino religiously runs them out there. …I have to imagine there’s a split in the locker room at this point.

Pair of Ks and Kayfus is caught stealing. So pretty much yesterday.

Advertisement
Back