Many of You

Whats ALF's record against winning teams? Start from his days at Temple.

These coaches aren't Miami material. Leach would be putting up 65 a game with this team.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;A7BnFTQ5oYo]http://youtu.be/A7BnFTQ5oYo[/video]

Canealmighty tell you how he really feels........ Cool fro bro.

These coaches aren't Miami material. Leach would be putting up 65 a game with this team.

Yes because a head coach who takes over a team that was 0-11 and was outscored 498 to 107 is supposed to immediately start beating good teams right?

He took a team that was 3-31 in the 3 years before he was there and turned them into a 9 win team in 3 years.

Yes because a head coach who takes over a team that was 0-11 and was outscored 498 to 107 is supposed to immediately start beating good teams right?

He took a team that was 3-31 in the 3 years before he was there and turned them into a 9 win team in 3 years.

Then what's the problem here?

Funny that the original post talks about what JJ brought to the table
- He was 29-25 at Ok State and 17-15 in conference
- His best year he was 8-4 and 3-5 in conference
Comes to UM and after the ugly 8-5 start
- Over the next 4 years he AVERAGES 11-1 every season

All about talent

Advertisement

Then what's the problem here?

Pretty sure we were a 9 win team last year even with the absolute **** senior class Randy left and the 3 year NCAA cloud that hung over the entire program.

It seems to me that when you have holes at every level of your defense you pick a line and do your best to hold it. If you try to attack from a position of weakness you only make yourself weaker. Your defensive line can't get there who are you going to bring? Gaines? Highsmith? Or should you take one of your actually talented players out of position to attack and leave your weaker Gaines or Highsmith as your last line? It just seems that any decent offensive coordinator is going to know what you're going to try to do to supplement your weakness. "When they do this, and they are going to do it because it's all they have, do this for big yards." I remember Fisher got in Winston's face after an interception giving him ****. I can just imagine what he was saying. "Stop doing that ****, calm down, you're doing exactly what they want you to do. They commit extra guys to get in your face and the rest of them back up to keep the ball in front of them. Take the 20 yards they're giving you and stop throwing it long to where they all are."
I can't say Golden is the answer but I can say the team seems to be getting better which is something I haven't been able to say for close to 10 years. Doritio's results are terrible, but I have seen him make adjustments at the half. I can see Golden thinking that his buddy can get the job done with some decent players. It seems like the culture of entitlement is over at the U, and there's talent all over the place now. I'm really interested to see what these guys can do with a four legged horse instead of a broke **** donkey. Call me a slurper if you want, but I'm a fan of the U, and I want whoever the coach is to do well. I was with Randy until he lost to USF. If Golden gets torched buy UL and FSU again this year and looses to Duke again I'll be ready for him to go away. I'm not giving him a full pass, the defense better show up this year.

Sun Tzu -
"For should the enemy strengthen his van, he will weaken his rear; should he strengthen his rear, he will weaken his van; should he strengthen his left, he will weaken his right; should he strengthen his right, he will weaken his left. If he sends reinforcements everywhere, he will everywhere be weak."

Advertisement
Funny that the original post talks about what JJ brought to the table
- He was 29-25 at Ok State and 17-15 in conference
- His best year he was 8-4 and 3-5 in conference
Comes to UM and after the ugly 8-5 start
- Over the next 4 years he AVERAGES 11-1 every season

All about talent

we been winning ugly for a long while here....oh I forgot the cloud RIGHT!

130.gif

Advertisement
In three years, don't you think we would have seen a spark, SOMETHING, anything? All we have are excuses and consistantly being blown off the field by equal or better teams, and being beaten or barely scraping by inferiror teams.

Last year, Golden had a complete gimme with the schedule (and the fact that no Coastal team was even average), and we got blown out, and when he got a Mulligan (when VT lost to maryland and all we had to do was beat Duke to get to the ACC CG) we get run out of the stadium.

Lets face it. In 3 years, his only claim to fame is winning one out of three to London at UVA.

Advertisement
In three years, don't you think we would have seen a spark, SOMETHING, anything? All we have are excuses and consistantly being blown off the field by equal or better teams, and being beaten or barely scraping by inferiror teams.

Last year, Golden had a complete gimme with the schedule (and the fact that no Coastal team was even average), and we got blown out, and when he got a Mulligan (when VT lost to maryland and all we had to do was beat Duke to get to the ACC CG) we get run out of the stadium.

Lets face it. In 3 years, his only claim to fame is winning one out of three to London at UVA.

Fvck you. Do you have any idea how cloudy it was around Miami for most of the last 4 years?

who the **** wins consistently with inferior players?

Bill Snyder
Chris Petersen
Mike Leach
Frank Beamer
Bobby Petrino

This is exactly why Mope City is not taken seriously. :ibisroflmao:

Legit person on list
Winning PCT
Chris Petersen - .876

Bill Snyder - .664
Mike Leach - .612
Frank Beamer - .672
Bobby Petrino - .667 @ Western Kentucky & Arkansas

THIS is what winning consistently means to Mope City? THIS is the "proof"? And then Mope City talmbout outliers. AND those teams didn't even have 1 bowl ban. :ibisroflmao:

Other guy talmbout Michigan State, Stanford, Oregon. Not even joking either.

139.gif

funny thing is people talk about lack of improvement but the record gets better every year he has been here, having said that this year the record should be better than what it was last year

Advertisement
Back