Manuela slip and slide?? Wtf

Dude is "triggered", can't use proper punctuation...and comes off as a major vag...@RVACane, do the lord's work, bro

Thing is, the whole slip n slide thing was bullshlt and ****ed me off when it happened, but like most mature adults I don’t need to dwell on it and be reminded of it 24/7. Don’t need to be reminded of it by trolls over and over again.

It’s over. On to next game. Let’s see how we finish out the year.

Advertisement
**** is this **** Manuela slip and slide bull**** wtf bro team almost got bent over by Virginia wtf is this I’m so mad

I’m so triggered Manuela come on I know u are better than this wtf

Thank God you posted this because I had no idea it happened...............

Thing is, the whole slip n slide thing was bullshlt and ****ed me off when it happened, but like most mature adults I don’t need to dwell on it and be reminded of it 24/7. Don’t need to be reminded of it by trolls over and over again.

It’s over. On to next game. Let’s see how we finish out the year.

If we are 8 and 1 in 4 weeks no one will remember the score of the ****** game. They will just remember we made it wet.

gettyimages-106185504-594x594.jpg

This guy was a clown as well I guess.

Advertisement
Meanwhile Saban and Dabo are ****ed off when they win 52-7 because they gave up a late TD

Manny does not expect to win games, and he’s as exited as the players are when it happens. Maybe its because he’s a new coach, maybes it’s because he doesn’t have that mentality, I don’t know.

Saban and Dabo expect to win and in a certain fashion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t have done it but I’m never gonna ***** about a win. Y’all will **** on players all week then act like we should blow every team out on game day 😂😂. Something is not adding up.

Let me help you, WE NOT THEM GUYS! THEM GUYS IS NOT US! WE NOT BUILT LIKE THAT!

keep winning and recruiting!

Advertisement
PT4 circa 2007 first semester exams just finished, grades posted, I got a B- is business stats, we flooded the hallway with the bathroom sinks and ran about 14 juggs of laundry detergent down the hallways. I enjoyed every minute of that slip n slide and the floor smelled like downy instead of man *** for a good month... granted one guy fractured an ankle which completely ****ed his weight loss campaign and another assuredly may still have a concussion, but moral of the story I got an A in business stats 2 the next semester.

Slide on manny...slide on....

Advertisement
Back