Manuela slip and slide?? Wtf

Golden did the cheeseburger
burger lol GIF by Robbie Cobb
Coker Clapped continuously for 12 mins in 2003 to shatter the previous CFB Record by 2mins...

Advertisement
Meanwhile Saban and Dabo are ****ed off when they win 52-7 because they gave up a late TD

Manny does not expect to win games, and he’s as exited as the players are when it happens. Maybe its because he’s a new coach, maybes it’s because he doesn’t have that mentality, I don’t know.

Saban and Dabo expect to win and in a certain fashion.

Lol.

Meanwhile Saban and Dabo are ****ed off when they win 52-7 because they gave up a late TD

Manny does not expect to win games, and he’s as exited as the players are when it happens. Maybe its because he’s a new coach, maybes it’s because he doesn’t have that mentality, I don’t know.

Saban and Dabo expect to win and in a certain fashion.
Lets calm down now... Dabo installed an actual slide inside its football facility...

Dabo said "its impossible to go down a slide, and not be better than you were the previous 5 seconds"

Lets calm down now... Dabo installed an actual slide inside its football facility...

Dabo said "its impossible to go down a slide, and not be better than you were the previous 5 seconds"

****, Manny ahead of the slide game curve.

Manny saw this and said hold my beer dado, my slide game is elite.

Advertisement
Epic Systems has a campus that was designed by a former Disney engineer. They have a slide and it's actually funny to see otherwise professional adults going down a slide.

1603825702791.png

We beat the defending Coastal champs without our best player in the rain with nobody watching. Why shouldn't he act like we just won the CFP National Championship?
You left out he went 6-7 last year. Beating any team with a pulse is cause for celebration.

Thing is, the whole slip n slide thing was bullshlt and ****ed me off when it happened, but like most mature adults I don’t need to dwell on it and be reminded of it 24/7. Don’t need to be reminded of it by trolls over and over again.

It’s over. On to next game. Let’s see how we finish out the year.
I can’t “unsee” it unfortunately but it doesn’t need a new thread since it’s been in multiple threads for days.

Advertisement
**** is this **** Manuela slip and slide bull**** wtf bro team almost got bent over by Virginia wtf is this I’m so mad

I’m so triggered Manuela come on I know u are better than this wtf

if youre triggered by this ****, maybe you should find a hobby. holy ****, it really doesnt matter and no one almost got bent over. it was an ugly win, but this wasnt a game where we needed a last second come back after falling into a bad hole. the team isnt perfect and can 100 percent improve in the coming weeks and they have to if they want to finish strong, but getting mad over some post game antics, man...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t “unsee” it unfortunately but it doesn’t need a new thread since it’s been in multiple threads for days.

That’s my point, and really, what‘s up with the female gender crap, he may not be the right guy, could ultimately get fired, but putting something on a thread title that a lot of people see including recruits, that would get your face slapped like a bltch, I don’t know how smart that is to allow. But that’s just me.

That’s my point, and really, what‘s up with the female gender crap, he may not be the right guy, could ultimately get fired, but putting something on a thread title that a lot of people see including recruits, that would get your face slapped like a bltch, I don’t know how smart that is to allow. But that’s just me.
It gives material for opposing coaches to bring up and say, "Look, the fans think he's bad and are calling for his head. He'll be out in a year."

There's nothing here that's a good faith argument or debate.

**** is this **** Manuela slip and slide bull**** wtf bro team almost got bent over by Virginia wtf is this I’m so mad

I’m so triggered Manuela come on I know u are better than this wtf
Why does this board put up with trolls and 12 year old idiots???

Advertisement
Back