Manuela slip and slide?? Wtf

Advertisement
@RVACane
oc chop GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
A day late and 20 cents short.............................good gawd!!.....trolling at another level...

OP, I know you thought you've built up enough credibility in your 50 posts to start a thread like this, but did you ever think that just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should?

Advertisement
I applaud the OP for this thread. Who cares if it has been posted already? Don’t open the thread if criticizing Diaz’s clownish acts hurts your delicate feelings. Pretty ******* simple, although, I do realize and haven’t forgotten how stupid the average poster is on CIS.

I applaud the OP for this thread. Who cares if it has been posted already? Don’t open the thread if criticizing Diaz’s clownish acts hurts your delicate feelings. Pretty ******* simple, although, I do realize and haven’t forgotten how stupid the average poster is on CIS.

The manny apologists have a strong presence in here.

Advertisement
bro ppl mad that all those one possession losses from last year are turning to wins but we not bama fast enough. And coaches can't have fun in public

If yall parent like yall pretend to like yall coaches to be, Yall must woop the life out yall kids all day everyday

Time will tell all. Manny may never be THE guy. Or he might figure it out. But, what i dont get is fans who complain then are heard say " See this coach doesn't have an identity what is he doing here?"

Then when coaches have an identity and say shut out the noise yall say " See he's too stubborn and set in his ways" Some of yall need to get a life

bro ppl mad that all those one possession losses from last year are turning to wins but we not bama fast enough. And coaches can't have fun in public

If yall parent like yall pretend to like yall coaches to be, Yall must woop the life out yall kids all day everyday

Time will tell all. Manny may never be THE guy. Or he might figure it out. But, what i dont get is fans who complain then are heard say " See this coach doesn't have an identity what is he doing here?"

Then when coaches have an identity and say shut out the noise yall say " See he's too stubborn and set in his ways" Some of yall need to get a life
Time will only tell if your IQ is potato.

Advertisement
Back