Manny with the bat signal

But seriously, it’s Worsham. The “bat signal” doesn’t mean it’s someone we weren’t expecting, you have to do it as a coach. You’ve gotta give this kid the same love you would any other on social media so he doesn’t get in his feelings that he didn’t wait until the first day of the early signing period to announce and get some hype. It’s Worsham, we are all pleased about it but relax.
What are you talking bout?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Him and Chaney at Rb getting the ball in space is deadly we'll need those guys in 2021 vs bama this is critical get

Advertisement
Commitment wont be announced until next week per Shodell
Yeah, a lot can change by next week. Our staff or our beat writers should have never let this get out.

Manny flew the flag, that's nothing because everyone has pretty much said that we are getting Daz tomorrow so that can be explained. But then Ivins with the crystal ball happened around the same time, that was cool because all Ivins said was that we lead based on the info he has. Rivals confirmed that the flag is for Knighton then an hour later doubled down on it being Knighton but says it won't be announced until next week.

Advertisement
Listen fellas, we need all this. If Manny winds up closing up shop on stud after stud.....give me a crow buffet. I’m in there w an apron on and knife & fork willingly.

I told you a week ago we were more than good.

Advertisement
Back