Manny with the bat signal

1574389225461.gif

Advertisement
Two best pure RBs are Chaney and Parrish imo..with Knighton, I’m waiting to see the fit..I haven’t been to any Deerfield games this year, but last year the kid seems to be the definition of a weapon..just get him touches. I don’t thinks he’s a everydown back tho..that’s just me
Lmao look at this ******* guy

Advertisement
It's not Flowe because I just called Hecht and they confirmed that Brevin is still our chief recruiter. When they say that Rohan jumped him then we'll know we got Flowe.

I think it's someone Coach Colbertson already flipped since he conned the Fins into paying him as he recruits locally for us.

Advertisement
Lmao look at this ******* guy
Lmao..if it’s him I know He’s a baller don’t get me wrong. Too me he’s a lot like cam but a lot more fluid..he’s a kid who reminds me of Brandon Powell out of HS but at this point is more physically developed then BP was coming out of Deerfield

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im not saying we know. Just appalled at how we say they can’t croot and we haven’t even had one signing day with them.
LOL right now regardless of ranking this is the best class UM has had in a long time. No one saying we can't recruit is paying attention. Miami is cleaning up for a team who has been average as **** for 20 years and will close strong but people see these decommitments and don't realize , at least this year, everytime we get one we replace them with a better player . I mean this class will be top 10 for sure when its all said and done .

LOL right now regardless of ranking this is the best class UM has had in a long time. No one saying we can't recruit is paying attention. Miami is cleaning up for a team who has been average as **** for 20 years and will close strong but people see these decommitments and don't realize , at least this year, everytime we get one we replace them with a better player . I mean this class will be top 10 for sure when its all said and done .
2018 was the best class in years

Advertisement
Back