Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
Restrepo is a very and I mean very common last name in Medellin. If he and or his family are from there someone confirm. Cause if he is the nickname suggestions are gonna be epic.

I think his father is Colombian. No clue where in Colombia, though.

Macho has been in here saying it for a while.....y’all yell and scream that you want kids who want to be Canes. Well, here’s one. DIE HARD Cane. Orange and green heart. And he’s absolutely, 10000% a take. So there’s nothing to ***** about here. Miami just got better tonight, and it’s a kid who is going to give his life for this program. This is the kid u guys say you want.
Preach to em OB

Advertisement
He has talent and I like the commit, but your kidding yourself if you say his film impresses you, not sure he is as explosive as berrios but I definitely will look to see him live this year. You need football players on your teams, and according to teh board hes been tearing up 7v 7's im in

Advertisement
He is so smart and quick that you want him close to the line. Nickel or box safety, IMO, although he can definitely play slot.

The league is coveting these types like crazy.

Go look at the college film of Darnell Savage, Johnathan Abram, Nasir Adderley, Taylor Rapp and some others from the 2019 class. They all played a low safety at least half of the time. Covering slot guys, coming up and playing the run. Asked to make clean, sound tackles in space.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seven blocked kicks on his resume.
I think people are underestimating the impact that Restrepo is gonna have on our ST unit. That eye-popping stat plus that 4.1 shuttle tells me he's gonna be responsible for some blocked punts & kicks while at The U. I see that the fanbase is split on if he's a safety or slot man. Me personally, I don't have a preference so long as he produces. But I think it's a safe bet to say he should be at least a solid contributor on whatever side of the ball he fits best and a Special Teams ACE...

Advertisement
Back