Manny was calling plays vs nc and oklahoma state

Mack Browneye is a sh&tty game day coach. He’s an amazing recruiter and hires and fires staff like a good CEO should do. But he’s had the same issues as anyone else, his teams get high on the hog and quit too. He’s not a great coach, Manure just happens to be a lot worse.
Mack is not perfect, but he has a Ship under his belt, won the coastal in his second year back and is at least a stratusphere better than Diaz. I’d take Mack over anyone else in the ACC not named Swiney.

Advertisement
Talent and reliance on upperclassmen was an issue in 2020. Against UNC we were still reliant on Ford, Jennings, McCloud, Ivey, Carter, Hall.

James WIlliams, Leonard Taylor, Avantae Williams, Tyriq Stevenson (hopefully) and others are to the rescue.
Great..the ever lasting cycle of Miami anointing freshman and sophomores to be the savior vs less talented but wayyy more experienced 21-22 year old vets lmao..fact is wasn’t nothing better then them guys u named hiding on the roster..pretty sure u was team “why is manny hiding 5star lingard on the bench”..hopefully Stevenson can give this secondary a boost. As for Tae who hasn’t played of practice in 12 months, Taylor and James..they not saving **** next year. But that type of talent is what u need in the program and a step in the right direction

Last edited:
He needs to be Ed Oliver as a freshman
This ain’t the AAC unfortunately. Especially with no spring I don’t expect Taylor to make a impact early on as a freshman in the trenches. If he was EE I’d give him a shot. But I hope I’m wrong. And I am kids a freak

Advertisement
This ain’t the AAC unfortunately. Especially with no spring I don’t expect Taylor to make a impact early on as a freshman in the trenches. If he was EE I’d give him a shot. But I hope I’m wrong. And I am kids a freak
Ed was a monster no matter the conference his size and speed and get off and strength was nasty. Dude is a really good player and doing it in the league as well.

Ed was a monster no matter the conference his size and speed and get off and strength was nasty. Dude is a really good player and doing it in the league as well.
Yea I don’t think he does that that early at the P5 level is all I’m saying..if nesta played P5 level comp every week he’d be a AA..just look at what he does annually to FSU

Advertisement
Enjoy the same results come 2021
No way an inexperienced head coach should be doing double duty when he’s inept at his primary job. To really evaluate Manny we needed to see how he would have done at Temple. Going in cold unlike Miami where it was an undeserved comfort zone, and still its one brick at a time and a constant rebuild.

He was also calling plays for Texas v. BYU.
Not even 24 hours removed from allowing the most rushing yards in school history, Texas fired defensive coordinator Manny Diaz, the school announced Sunday.
"Our performance on defense last night was unacceptable, and we need to change that," Longhorns head coach Mack Brown said in a statement announcing the change.

Things have not changed much.
**** lie.

Mack is not perfect, but he has a Ship under his belt, won the coastal in his second year back and is at least a stratusphere better than Diaz. I’d take Mack over anyone else in the ACC not named Swiney.
There was no coastal to win this year, but even if there was we would’ve won it. Either way he’s obviously a way better coach than manure

Advertisement
Back