Manny was calling plays vs nc and oklahoma state

Advertisement
Enjoy the same results come 2021
Not surprised, he sucks! But I’m glad he’s calling plays this year because he’ll have no excuses after we **** the bed like every year and he’ll be fired! But the best part is flake James will be fired to for hiring a guy with no experience in about 4 hours who was still in the building but had to pay 4 million to temple to keep in The building! Lmao 😂 🤣 you have to laugh to keep from crying. Smh

Not sure he called the whole game but he definitely called a few series in those games.
Re watching the game vs oklahoma state and manny clearly throws his play sheet in the 1st quarter when he got upset about an uncalled P. I. against Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
He was also calling plays for Texas v. BYU.
Not even 24 hours removed from allowing the most rushing yards in school history, Texas fired defensive coordinator Manny Diaz, the school announced Sunday.
"Our performance on defense last night was unacceptable, and we need to change that," Longhorns head coach Mack Brown said in a statement announcing the change.

Things have not changed much.

Maybe that’s why he gave a week off to the players. They needed a “mental break” my ***. He just didn’t have to talk to the media. Waited for ESD to have something good to talk about.... didn’t want to admit his **** calling D didn’t work

Advertisement
Not even 24 hours removed from allowing the most rushing yards in school history, Texas fired defensive coordinator Manny Diaz, the school announced Sunday.
"Our performance on defense last night was unacceptable, and we need to change that," Longhorns head coach Mack Brown said in a statement announcing the change.

So he allowed to most rushing yards in Miami and Texas.... wow ... two schools with great history.

we hired a man in less than 24 hours with no HC experience, who got fired in less than 24 hours for allowing the most rushing yards in Texas.

Enjoy the same results come 2021

He used to work for Mack Brown. Then Mack Brown fired him.

Now Mack Brown is abusing him using the exact same football concepts BYU used when they destroyed Diaz' defense at Texas and rushed for 600+ yards.... the game that got Manny fired from the Longhorns.

Mack Brown has Manny completely figured out. He knows how to tear that scheme apart in his sleep.

I tell you this - Manny Diaz will NEVER beat North Carolina as long as Mack Brown is on the other sideline and we're running Manny's defense. Not gonna happen.

When Miami hired Manny Diaz, people in Texas laughed. They know exactly what he is. Now we know as well. Too bad our BOT and Blake James haven't figured it out.

Advertisement
It absolutely amazes me that people keep talking about the BOT and Blake James as if something is going to change. And its just as amazing that people talk about Diaz being fired after next year. We all know that if he wins 7 or 8 games next year he will not be fired and there is a chance they could win 7 or 8 games in the regular season. And even if he tanks we all know that the likelihood that he will be fired is slim to none. We should relax and just hope for the best because in reality all of our talking and speculating is not going to change a damned thing.

Advertisement

It's one thing to get fired as a head coach, and take a step back and still be a good coordinator.

Someone help me and it's possible I'm forgetting an example, but when is the last time someone got fired as a COLLEGE COORDINATOR and went on to be a good HEAD COACH?

Advertisement
Back