Manny to Penn State?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was gonna root for him in his future endeavors up until the point where he was a flaming narcissist in his goodbye to UM.

I hope he fails miserably.
Whatever. We didn’t handle it great and neither did he. He deeply cared about UM every minute he worked for the school. He just sucked as a head coach.

Tough crowd this morning.

I hope Diaz crushes it at Penn State and actually think that personality wise he and Franklin will mesh well together.

Skill wise, one saying is that you learn more in defeat than in victory, so hopefully Diaz has learned from his mishaps down here.

Advertisement
I hadn't heard about this possibility until i saw it here, but a few things after circling back:
- Some fans actually think this is a good thing because Manny will replace Seider in recruiting Florida, since his recruiting track record is so strong.
- With Pry leaving, they needed a LB coach and DC......and Manny fits the bill.

So yeah, these fans really have no idea who Manny is and what his strengths/weaknesses are.

Also, i can't escape the guy. I'm going to hear about him for years to come.

Advertisement
Whatever. We didn’t handle it great and neither did he. He deeply cared about UM every minute he worked for the school. He just sucked as a head coach.

we didn't handle it great? then write out what we were supposed to do....

what about assembling a staff, getting 17 recruits, having a press conference then ditching over night?

maybe before you criticize a program you "love" look at what you did in the past to a program.

Hey where is that porster on here that was trying to tell me we should go after that sorry Corch Franklin?
That guy sucks and is overrated AF

Yeah.....take that L...

I'm not in the mood to search lol

Happy for manny.

Failed as a head coach and in talent development and the wheels came off this year but he's shown he can be a top DC. 2016-2018 were our best defenses in over a decade

Advertisement
*from

Proof is in the pudding, actions speak louder than words.
Lmfao. “Actions speak louder than words”

“I was gonna root for him in his future endeavors up until the point where he was a flaming narcissist in his goodbye to UM.”

Your reason for not wishing him well are his literal words. Good stuff.

Advertisement
I don't understand this at all. Wisc 2x and MSU obliterated his defenses in different years, his scheme doesn't set the edge or cares for gap integrity.

In all idgaf what he does, if he fails or succeeds it's indifferent to me, it won't change the last 3 years here

He cared about himself above all else. Not the young men, not UM, Manny.

You really think so?
Bad coaching and strategizing is one thing, but not caring about his players? Not convinced on that point.

One thing that did catch my eye the other day was a tweet from Avante Williams (who was facing a very tough situation) directed to Diaz that said something to the effect of .....
"I love you main man."
So it would seem that-at least Williams felt Diaz cared about him.

I hadn't heard about this possibility until i saw it here, but a few things after circling back:
- Some fans actually think this is a good thing because Manny will replace Seider in recruiting Florida, since his recruiting track record is so strong.
- With Pry leaving, they needed a LB coach and DC......and Manny fits the bill.

So yeah, these fans really have no idea who Manny is and what his strengths/weaknesses are.

Also, i can't escape the guy. I'm going to hear about him for years to come.
I was thinking the same regarding your last point

I grew up near there and even though I left, I have a lot of Penn St fans/alumni as friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back