Manny to 247 sports: “It is time to affect the playing time of those not performing well”

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
B6847858-10B8-41B9-8372-978CBC9BBDAB.jpeg

Ohhhhh now is time to make a change?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This started with Scott patchan in 19 and many made excuse after excuse to stick up for the decision. This disease hasn’t gotten any better and it was on full blown display in fall camp this year when they put Amari Carter as striker 1. But to the surprise of no one, CIS Brigade ridiculed anyone who said this decision was a prime example of manny’s favoritism.

Advertisement
This started with Scott patchan in 19 and many made excuse after excuse to stick up for the decision. This disease hasn’t gotten any better and it was on full blown display in fall camp this year when they put Amari Carter as striker 1. But to the surprise of no one, CIS Brigade ridiculed anyone who said this decision was a prime example of manny’s favoritism.
Gil was our best defender last year and played 14 snaps. I read Amari played 61

Gil was our best defender last year and played 14 snaps. I read Amari played 61
Un****ing believable. That was the exact logic I used the second the game 1 depth chart came out. Gil was our best player last year. Amari carter was potentially our worst, for **** sure most selfish..... and he’s striker 1 on depth chart after switching positions in the spring? LOL

Advertisement
Back