Manny to 247 sports: “It is time to affect the playing time of those not performing well”

CIS to Manny: “It is time to affect the employment of those not coaching well”​

1634566977518.png

Advertisement
"I suck at my job", said no one ever. Even if it absolutely true. I do not doubt Manny wanted to become Dabbo of the City, but some people have that skill set and some do not. That is why the top 10 football coaches make multi-millions every year. Heck, even average coaches make several million a year. It is the schools [ADs] that typically wait too long and allow incompetence to damage a program. I just hope the next guy [and I know at UM it might not be a guy] is competent and can use the young talent on this roster.

Advertisement
He's calling out his buddies on the team in the media but not saying it to they face. Get this bum out of here. Man up and tell Bolden, Hall, and others you garbage and are not playing no more.

Advertisement
This started with Scott patchan in 19 and many made excuse after excuse to stick up for the decision. This disease hasn’t gotten any better and it was on full blown display in fall camp this year when they put Amari Carter as striker 1. But to the surprise of no one, CIS Brigade ridiculed anyone who said this decision was a prime example of manny’s favoritism.
Yep. I’m all for having guys that know the playbook and are reliable to make the play, but the first time Rousseau stepped on the field it was like ok Manny…

Advertisement
Manny must not have an internal filter - there is no way he could have expected to say that and NOT been made to look like a fool.

That quote is so amateur hour, i can't even formulate a proper response to it. Wow. Just wow.

Advertisement
This is PURE BS!! So this is him admitting they play straight Jags over better players for no reason other than they were there longer even if they suck.. Stiff neck cam tripping over has to dam near die on the field before we see impact players like Knighton, Get MCloud out of my face! This guy has probably made one play at end ALLLLLLL ******* season, Carter get him the **** out! Can we find one ******* LB who can make a tackle, every tackle is made by a safety, if they even make it at this point, the LB are nonexistent, this **** is sad, there is no competition, just players who are reserved starting spots based on seniority, until they cant mask it anymore..

I don't believe him. Bolden, Hall, McCloud, Ford, Miller, Silvera, Johnson, Jennings, Steed, Carter, Ivey, Mallory, Harley will still be on the field just as often as they've been all year because Diaz and his staph favor upperclassmen.

Advertisement
Back