Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

Advertisement
I understand.... It's just feels a bit weird to me. I was always told that what matters the most are your POSITION coaches. DVD and Trob can be working their a$$es off but trust me, Manny not showing enough love will be the excuse he use. Regardless though, after reading that, I'm 100% sure Bama is his unless Bama ends up not wanting him. Blame can go towards Manny as well as Earl Sr making it a bigger excuse.
If Bama doesn't want him it means they getting someone better which leaves us with scraps. We never going to climb out that hole till that changes.

I think you guys are way over thinking this in February. Look at the guys we are pushing for now. They are out of state kids. Same thing Saban is doing. Find out the OOS kids that have genuine interest early and then hammer out the rest once you have narrowed the board. I'm sure if he is as big of a priority as people say he is on this board that contact will pick up.

Mallory was a big-time Michigan legacy but came here because we produce great TEs. It’s not just a Miami thing.

We need to win and we need to produce star players. If we play to our current talent, it will be easier to recruit the star players and the cycle repeats.
Just a question. Who's the last star players WE produced? By saying we produced I'd assume we're saying developed & by saying star I'd hope that has value itself.

If Bama doesn't want him it means they getting someone better which leaves us with scraps. We never going to climb out that hole till that changes.
It might not matter to every kid or parent but it seems to matter to some. If I was the parent of a kid being recruited, I’d definitely want to hear from the HC. If I was the parent of a kid who had every offer in the country, I’d probably expect it and it would factor into things if I had conversations with some HC’s who cared enough to reach out while others didn’t. It’s human nature.

Advertisement
Understood. Sad to hear this was the case. Probably a corner, too. Lol.
It might not be a big deal to every parent or kid being recruited - I don’t know. I just know that it was mentioned before and now I see it again so I think it’s something Manny needs to consider. For all I know he does it most of the time??? I want him to succeed. A call from the HC to parents of kids we’re priority recruiting, and to the kids themselves, seems like a good investment.

Advertisement
It might not be a big deal to every parent or kid being recruited - I don’t know. I just know that it was mentioned before and now I see it again so I think it’s something Manny needs to consider. For all I know he does it most of the time??? I want him to succeed. A call from the HC to parents of kids we’re priority recruiting, and to the kids themselves, seems like a good investment.
Yeah, at this stage, he’s got to be present in every major croot’s process. It has paid off with guys like Knighton, Avantae, James, Thad, Jake, and many Im sure I’m missing. But we need him with these CB’s. Thought I saw something about him directly connecting with ***ans.

Just a question. Who's the last star players WE produced? By saying we produced I'd assume we're saying developed & by saying star I'd hope that has value itself.

It’s been too long and that’s a problem. Local kids want to be the next Amari Cooper or Jerry Jeudy. We haven’t produced a guy like that in forever.

Advertisement
My hope....it’s all a set up for Dad and Jr to be back on the show and pop the commitment live with Manny on the phone.

“Manny, you ready for this? Hope so. We’re Canes, baby!

Dreaming ova here I know but that would be fun.

Chris and Brad, make it happen.

Conspiracy theories coming out because Manny does not know how to sustain relationships :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Advertisement
South Florida skill talent is down across the board this cycle. We gunna have to go national for sure

If Earl Sr. wants his kid recruited harder, and truly wants him a Cane, why not reach out to DVD or another alumni he knows and just tell them? Why go on a podcast? I also think he's just setting up the excuse for his kid going elsewhere.... Whatever happens, I'm sure the Canes will be fine.
We haven't won in 20 years what is your definition of fine?

It might not matter to every kid or parent but it seems to matter to some. If I was the parent of a kid being recruited, I’d definitely want to hear from the HC. If I was the parent of a kid who had every offer in the country, I’d probably expect it and it would factor into things if I had conversations with some HC’s who cared enough to reach out while others didn’t. It’s human nature.
facts, it would be an entirely different story if he wasnt even talking to the kids and stiill bagging them up. But vs Clemson OSU bama u have yet to really really beat them for guys they really want on a regular basis. Bama and those other elites put alot of BS offers to throw people off, they wait last minute and try to get in contact with kids last to seal the deal and baggem up. Manny has to talk to the kid at least especially from home base, also with video chats and **** like that it isnt hard to do. A 200 year old Saban can do it u can do it, thats the different drive Saban has thats why hes elite hes a mega *** kisser thats his specialty.

Advertisement
Back