Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

Advertisement
U family dont fret..he’s coming to the U..U heard it hear first..Win and were in and We have a Ace in our pocket Now..B patient grasshoppers..it’s all about the U baby

0841D6B8-E428-42ED-B744-8ABA209CD1C6.jpeg

EARL LITTLE JR AND DAD

Advertisement
I always wondered about that…
It's the jobs and homes that keep them to stay. I think there has to be some sort of big-time bonus to sign. People say it's the first round picks blah blah blah but 5 stars signed before they were sending picks. So they have to have some sort of deal when u sign.

Advertisement
I can't imagine how any kid of mine could grow up wanting to go anywhere else.

My house is loaded with UM ****.
One of my vehicles is UM green.
I never miss a game.
My dog wears a UM collar.
The kid would have green and orange **** in his face every day of his life.

You dress your child for at least the first 12 years of their life, right? His closet would be loaded with UM gear from the time he was born. That's at least 12 years of UM brain washing.

And I'm just a stupid fan.
Imagine what it would be like to be a prominent former player. That means the kid would have even MORE exposure to UM because I would be stopping by campus periodically, watching practice, going on the sidelines for games, etc etc etc... from the time he was born. (and he'd almost always be with me)

Part of me feels like if your kid grew up not loving UM then you probably weren't a die-hard fan yourself. You must have not represented UM very much.
Like 89% of what I liked growing up came from my dad's influence.

I can't imagine how any kid of mine could grow up wanting to go anywhere else.

My house is loaded with UM ****.
One of my vehicles is UM green.
I never miss a game.
My dog wears a UM collar.
The kid would have green and orange **** in his face every day of his life.

You dress your child for at least the first 12 years of their life, right? His closet would be loaded with UM gear from the time he was born. That's at least 12 years of UM brain washing.

And I'm just a stupid fan.
Imagine what it would be like to be a prominent former player. That means the kid would have even MORE exposure to UM because I would be stopping by campus periodically, watching practice, going on the sidelines for games, etc etc etc... from the time he was born. (and he'd almost always be with me)

Part of me feels like if your kid grew up not loving UM then you probably weren't a die-hard fan yourself. You must have not represented UM very much.
Like 89% of what I liked growing up came from my dad's influence.
My daughter is like 5 and all she knows is UM.

Throws up the U and all.

Thats how i was a fan of everything Miami. My old man watched saturdays UM, and SUndays all about Dolphins. Including betting on these games lol

Became a full Heat fan probably closer to being 11 or teenage years or so...b4 that was a Laker like every other Bahamian kid. (Because of Mychal Thompson...Klay Thompson's dad).

Even Um basketball im sort of full fledge...though im a Villanova bball guy. Tim James, Darius Rice days.

I cant wait to take my lil girl to a UM game....she's been to Heat games from when she was like 3 or 4 and she is a die hard Heater already.

Advertisement
Unless somehow my kids got into a life changing school (Ivy League) they’re going to UM
How old are you if I may ask? Think if you’re an older guy, you definitely would not think that way. I also don’t mean to offend. There’s a lot more to life and education than the college football team you root for.

How old are you if I may ask? Think if you’re an older guy, you definitely would not think that way. I also don’t mean to offend. There’s a lot more to life and education than the college football team you root for.
Lol um is a top schooling especially medical. They also set ur kid for the future helping them with a job has a friend working at the hospital csz of um.

Advertisement
Lol um is a top schooling especially medical. They also set ur kid for the future helping them with a job has a friend working at the hospital csz of um.
Definitely a good medical school. Law school is not highly regarded anymore.
This pertains to my line of work not to go into too much detail but to say, “my child will go to UM unless it’s an ivy” is a silly statement in my opinion.

Don't forget people that Earl Little started his college career at U of M, as in Univ of Michigan. He then transferred very, very early to U of Miami, during his freshman year if I recall. All that to say maybe Earl Little Sr. isn't a "Cane til he dies" kind of guy.

Advertisement
Back