Manny Suxx MEGA THREAD

Lol these posts just incite the mob. How long until a playoffs or fire everyone post? I’m guessing 1st page.

A better question is how many times will this exact topic be posted over the next few months? O/U 50

Advertisement
Lashlee as HC?

That kind of promotion worked out incredibly well for Randy Shannon and Manny Diaz (and some would argue Larry Coker too).

It would certainly save Beta Blake millions of dollars (assuming Lashlee doesn't sign with Vanderbilt or some other powerhouse more than five minutes before we offer him the job).

Advertisement
This might be the dumbest post/thread ever. Our program had fallen so far from the top. Manny made changes last year that needed to be made, and he's doing so again this year. That being said, the upward trend does need to continue for him to be kept, although a conference championship is not a necessity net season. And he better fire Baker NOW!

Manny ain't getting fired. Here's how the world works, especially in a third-world corrupt America-in-name-only banana republic like Miami/Dade....

Manny Diaz is the son of a powerful politician. People like that get special treatment. Our BOT are going to give him that special treatment because it's in their interest to have the leader of the Florida Democratic Party in their good graces. You scratch my back, and I'll let your son play at being head coach for the University of Miami. Special favors. That kind of thing.

Manny is going to get the longest leash possible. There is zero heat on him, guaranteed. If anyone is going to be the sacrificial lamb, they'll fire Blake James, but not Manny. Not as long as daddy can help out Royal Caribbean with a special hookup, or something like that.

This ain't about football. I don't believe for a minute that Blake James decided to hire Manny on his own. It was a political favor, and the BOT is behind it.

Manny ain't getting fired. Here's how the world works, especially in a third-world corrupt America-in-name-only banana republic like Miami/Dade....

Manny Diaz is the son of a powerful politician. People like that get special treatment. Our BOT are going to give him that special treatment because it's in their interest to have the leader of the Florida Democratic Party in their good graces. You scratch my back, and I'll let your son play at being head coach for the University of Miami. Special favors. That kind of thing.

Manny is going to get the longest leash possible. There is zero heat on him, guaranteed. If anyone is going to be the sacrificial lamb, they'll fire Blake James, but not Manny. Not as long as daddy can help out Royal Caribbean with a special hookup, or something like that.

This ain't about football. I don't believe for a minute that Blake James decided to hire Manny on his own. It was a political favor, and the BOT is behind it.

Lmao. You’re certifiable.

Lmao. You’re certifiable.

We all know Miami Dade is corrupt as ****. One of the funniest things to follow in the past few years was David Beckham trying to build a stadium in this town. He was in constant awe at how many palms he had to grease just to get paperwork filed. Like what kind of third-world **** is this lol.

Or when the Marlins got their stadium, which used to be our stadium.

I mean... it's kind of funny. They don't even try to hide how corrupt they are.

Advertisement

If they were going to fire Diaz they'd have done it after the disastrous 6-7 season where they lost to FIU and were shutout by La Tech in the Bowl game.

That's two EMBARRASSING losses for a rushed hire that apparently Blake James made behind everyone's back. If someone from the BOT was pushing for Diaz's removal they had all the ammunition in the world right there.

Dude came back the next year, ditched his OC, fixed his ST K/P problems, won 8 games and finished #22 overall. As much as everyone hates the losses to Clemson and UNC, dude is as safe as houses right now.

Went 8-3 this year, 1-3 vs ranked teams. Got humiliated vs legit teams. It’s more then going 8-3/9-2. Need REAL improvements. Not giving up 700 yrds to UNC. Quality wins. Imo his job cannot be saved. Get a rebuild after next year, great time to start over. All could be avoided with the right DC and Trob. Going to get ugly, again

Bring in the Pirate!! If they're going to **** away Miami's chances of building a championship team, then at least bring in a guy who's going to be entertaining as ****. Who knows what he might do with the speed in SFL.

Advertisement
Bring in the Pirate!! If they're going to **** away Miami's chances of building a championship team, then at least bring in a guy who's going to be entertaining as ****. Who knows what he might do with the speed in SFL.
I like the pirate but he's such a bad fit here.

Advertisement
He needs to win at least 10 but Flake James would probably be happy with 8 and a bowl victory.
Agreed. If gets the 8 with the bowl victory and avoids another "wow that must be one of the worst losses in program history" he will be safe. Especially if King struggles coming back from injury. Not my standards but I think that keeps him employed.

If this was a regular year and even with UNC debacle we would’ve made the Acc championship. So for me he has to get to the Acc championship.

1610488800656.gif
Lashlee as HC?

There are definitely pros and cons to Manny Diaz. But we just finished the season ranked, have back to back great bordering on possibly elite recruiting classes, we are about to pull 3 studs from the transfer portal, and ppl are still in their feelings.

Oh n I forgot pulling the DB coach that basically everyone wanted.

The hate is suspect af, got a feeling its coming from an ignorant place.

Advertisement
Back