Manny Suxx MEGA THREAD

Bring in the Pirate!! If they're going to **** away Miami's chances of building a championship team, then at least bring in a guy who's going to be entertaining as ****. Who knows what he might do with the speed in SFL.

Losing half your games every year is not very entertaining.

Advertisement
Tom Herman is someone I’d consider.
So, you think Texas was just too toxic and that's why it didn't work? Something is very fishy about the whole Herman thing. He absolutely monstered it at a non-P5 school, played in a major bowl and won (I think). If ever there was a coach who was ascending and for very good reason, it was Herman.

Then, he left Houston for Texas and just couldn't get it done. Granted, there have been reports for years on how toxic it is at Texas with the interference of the alums and bull donors, but still. It's Texas. It really makes about as much sense as Kyle Wright not being much better than he was. Probably less. Herman is a cautionary tale in how you just don't know how something's gonna turn out until it does.

So, why did Tom fail? It is a head scratcher. He might actually be a championship coach, but I wouldn't want to risk it as his 1st HC job after UT. He ought to go back to Houston and see if he can wrassle something together there again.

It's coming from a place of having the worst defensive performance in school history only a few weeks ago. That **** was inexcusable.

And the man lost to FIU last year and went 6-7 overall in 2019, so it's not like he's built up any good will.

If you can't understand that, then you don't understand how fans think.... that's all.
6-7 to 8-3 and if things were normal this season we would have been in the ACCCG and the OB. So just tip ur hat n keep it moving. If he wets the bed next year fire his *** but right now u have absolutely no ground to stand on. **** would have had a better shot at firing him last year.

Advertisement
Yeah, like I said, I don't believe Blake James made that decision. The only way you approve a $3 million functional cost that quickly is with the board, IMO. He was literally hired overnight.

It's special favors. And he won't be fired... the people in the BOT don't want to burn that bridge with the Diaz family. Especially not for the sake of a football program they don't give a single **** about.

He sticks around until they absolutely have to fire him, and even then... they'll make sure he has a soft landing place. Like he takes a job somewhere else, or something like that. If they have any cover at all to keep him around, that's what they'll do.

IMO

Wow. Another level of idiot right here. But props on criticizing other people's clothes, Freddy.

im too sexy right said fred GIF

LMAO you wish you had a Starter jacket, person who's handle is the guy who sang "I'm Too ****."

That song is older than my jacket, asshat.

I had a starter jacket when I was 13. Then I hit puberty.

On the topic of usernames, though, "CashMoneyCane".... that tells me exactly two things about you: you don't have any cash, and you don't have any money.

But you make a **** of a message board critic. Go comment on someone else's post, Starter boy, I'm neither entertained nor interested.

I don't think you're seeing the big picture. Imagine the press conferences with the Pirate in a UM ball cap. The stuff of legends.

As an alumni, this notion literally makes me ill.

I get that you all think Miami is a football team and nothing more, but some people actually have degrees they worked hard and paid for.

Advertisement
I had a starter jacket when I was 13. Then I hit puberty.

On the topic of usernames, though, "CashMoneyCane".... that tells me exactly two things about you: you don't have any cash, and you don't have any money.

But you make a **** of a message board critic. Go comment on someone else's post, Starter boy, I'm neither entertained nor interested.

Actually, it's a casual reference to my career as an investment manager. What do you do to put you in a position to tell other people they don't have money?

Still spending the money from that one-hit wonder you had in the 80's?

Something about me doubts you've ever hit puberty.

My mind no less than 9 wins and bowl win.

Blake James will keep him no questions with 8 total wins. 7 wins is 50/50 he stays. 6 would get him canned.

He said “when”... could be today, could be tomorrow, could be 10 years or more from now. The day will come though... although in my opinion it should have happened the night of the FIU game. Regardless, dude keeps Baker on staff and he’s most likely gonzo sooner than later... believe dat!
Ofcourse the day will come doug peterson just got fired n he won a sb with a backup qb vs belichik brady and the patriots. But as of right now the pros outweigh the cons and if you deny that its just willful ignorance.

Advertisement
You are all crazy if you think he gets fired with a winning record next year. First year 6-7, this year 8-3, if he has a winning record next year there’s no way they justify firing him after two positive seasons and one negative first year. I’m just saying

Actually, it's a casual reference to my career as an investment manager. What do you do to put you in a position to tell other people they don't have money?

Still spending the money from that one-hit wonder you had in the 80's?

Something about me doubts you've ever hit puberty.

Similar industry, but higher up the food chain. I'm really not interested in a flame war. Debate what I said on its merits if you want to, I'll take you up on that... but I'm not doing the whole pointless back and forth. Another time, perhaps.

Advertisement
For Blake, it will be 8 wins with no embarrassing losses outside of Bama.

For me, 10-2 given our schedule. Really should only lose the Bama and one conference game(UNC).

Let me see if I can understand this...

A guy with a log-in name of "RightSaidFred" is making fun of someone else's log-in name/avatar picture?

Hilarious.

You clearly just don't appreciate good music. Right Said Fred is musical genius, somewhere between Mozart and Chopin in terms of pure musical brilliance.

Let me see if I can understand this...

A guy with a log-in name of "RightSaidFred" is making fun of someone else's log-in name/avatar picture?

Hilarious.

I understand. It was hard to come up with a real insult, because he was too busy doing his little dance on the catwalk... on the catwalk...

im too sexy right said fred GIF

Advertisement
Back