Manny Survives (For now)

Advertisement
Time for the banner committee to convene, @No_Fly_Zone ready?
1633309082489.gif

Advertisement
I repeat, they are not going to fire him until Miami is eliminated from the Coastal.
Even if blown out by UNC & NCST? I guess then it would be Pitt if “no”is your answer.

Advertisement
The way some of theses schools are getting out of buy-outs is doing what Tennessee did (and what I think Nebraska will eventually do). Give the NCAA a little bit of dirt on yourself but not enough to get heavy sanctions.

Unless the team quits on him and there’s no shot to win the costal he won’t be fired till after season even with unc and nc state beating us like we did to central conn st Which is def going to happen. The buyout will be significant less when regular season ends.

and James isn’t firing Diaz. He’s hoping the with off season success and a turn around the rest of season will allow them both to keep collecting huge pay checks for mediocrity
I respectfully disagree

If Mack blows us out, Diaz is gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I pray the only reason he’s still here is because of contract and they are trying to save $ by firing him on a certain date. ******* Blake James probably did a horrible job negotiating that contract deal.
I mean, how good a contract is he going to write in 30 minutes?

I pray the only reason he’s still here is because of contract and they are trying to save $ by firing him on a certain date. ******* Blake James probably did a horrible job negotiating that contract deal.
Why is Blake James still employed then? What’s his contact situation?

It would be clear that Manny’s days are numbered if James is fired Monday.

I think James will be fired once we are basically eliminated from the coastal or if Manny has an embarrassing loss.

That will be the clear signal that Manny is gone but that they have to wait until the season is over to save money.

Advertisement
Back