Manny Survives (For now)

Too lazy to read the whole thread to see if anyone mentioned this but.... What if..... Just what if ....... Like really, what if Manny is calling in to ......STEP DOWN!!!

Advertisement
I was looking at that **** schedule and thinking Duke maybe the only win, but who knows, if they pack it in you could be looking at 2-10...
last 3 wins I see are GT, FSU & Duke. That gives him 5 which should lead to him being led out to the back of the barn

Advertisement
I know you’re just repeating stuff you read soo I’ll spare you
Spare me from what? It’s true. Manny can still save his *** if he manages to become a better hc during the bye week and lashlee can add some more plays designed specifically for unc, we could beat them and stay in acc coastal division champs but under manny we always regress during bye weeks so odds are we get brutally embarrassed by them, that miami will fire manny unless the buyout is significantly less once regular season ends.
I respectfully disagree

If Mack blows us out, Diaz is gone.
hopefully and trob is made interm hc

Now is our chance to make a great hire, a program altering hire, all while FSU is stuck with Norvell.

We could legitimately finish this year 4-8. No cap. If you really want to get wild, 3-9 with an L to FSU. Jesus.

My heart hurts.

I remember before the Bama game, some posters (who are more mopes than me) said no way Manny could do worst than 9 win this year with this schedule.

I was floored, I saw a 6-7 win season. I didn't think we'd be this bad. But here we are.

Advertisement
I’m going to keep betting Miami’s opponent every game for the rest of the season. Especially the 1H line.

If I have to suffer through this waste of a season, I’m gonna at least make some money

Advertisement
Back