Manny Survives (For now)

Advertisement
Feels like I’ve been hitting refresh on this site and ESPN all weekend. I am appalled by the lack of message coming out of Coral Gables. The only reason is either the amount that the buyout drops at the end of the year or the people in charge just don’t care. I fear that it’s the latter. I am not prepared to say goodbye to hoping for a brighter day!

Advertisement
Per 24/7 Diaz is going to be on the radio at 7am tomorrow. So we can end the speculation for two weeks
Unless the team quits on him and there’s no shot to win the costal he won’t be fired till after season even with unc and nc state beating us like we did to central conn st Which is def going to happen. The buyout will be significant less when regular season ends.

and James isn’t firing Diaz. He’s hoping the with off season success and a turn around the rest of season will allow them both to keep collecting huge pay checks for mediocrity

Unless the team quits on him and there’s no shot to win the costal he won’t be fired till after season even with unc and nc state beating us like we did to central conn st Which is def going to happen. The buyout will be significant less when regular season ends.

and James isn’t firing Diaz. He’s hoping the with off season success and a turn around the rest of season will allow them both to keep collecting huge pay checks for mediocrity
I know you’re just repeating stuff you read soo I’ll spare you

Advertisement
Banner going up fellas !!
1633298349201.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody who expected Manny to be fired after the loss to UVA doesn't know University of Miami. Is there a time in the history of Miami football a HC was fired this early in the season? Football is never taken very seriously by the administration of this university even at the time of football glory. You guys are young, naive or just wishful thinkers.

Advertisement
Back