Manny "Savage" Diaz can't recruit and that is a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Height is a 3 star deciding between GT, Miami and Kentucky... big win. None of the big time SEC or Clemson went after him. I know he is also flipping James Ash from former ACC champions Wake. Chantz, good get but he didn't even to play Miami every other school said no.

“Dublin (Ga.) four-star defensive end Romello Height told 247Sports and InsideTheU on Monday that he has given a verbal pledge to Manny Diaz and The New Miami.

Height picked the Hurricanes over Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina, Kentucky, Auburn, Ole Miss, Missouri, Vanderbilt, Georiga Tech, USC and Virginia.”

247 says you’re an idiot

Advertisement
Height is a 3 star deciding between GT, Miami and Kentucky... big win. None of the big time SEC or Clemson went after him. I know he is also flipping James Ash from former ACC champions Wake. Chantz, good get but he didn't even to play Miami every other school said no.
Why is this bumped like if we have the number one class? Lol

U bump this when u destroy uga bama on the trail. This is premature af.....alot of these guys r good to decent but lets get an elite class and prospects that bama throws houses and woman n cash at .......only then u bump this.

We r doing good to ok as of right now

Wait till NSD

Why is this bumped like if we have the number one class? Lol

U bump this when u destroy uga bama on the trail. This is premature af.....alot of these guys r good to decent but lets get an elite class and prospects that bama throws houses and woman n cash at .......only then u bump this.

We r doing good to ok as of right now

Wait till NSD

Dude there is photo evidence of our recruits getting moved down in rankings the day after committing to Miami. OP said Manny can’t recruit 4 star LB’s and this is a 4 star LB

Based on the numbers Manny is doing just fine, based on the needs he is also doing just fine, based on the class ranking he is doing just fine, based on some kids changing their minds there are only so many slots and it is to their detriment when someone even better takes their slot. ala Height. Keeping Paradise camp is genius, having NFL alum involved also genius. The glass is more then half full, it is filling up quickly and those who hesitate won't get in. I remember when Erickson came here there were those who thought he wouldn't be able to recruit the Liberty City kids...they were wrong just as many here are WRONG. Also, we've had talent for years but the coaching was inept. Example, Jon Richt doing QB's yet when they sucked nothing changed. The way Diaz built our defense he will build a complete team, getting Henley is huge get by him since punting cost us too many games.

Advertisement
“Dublin (Ga.) four-star defensive end Romello Height told 247Sports and InsideTheU on Monday that he has given a verbal pledge to Manny Diaz and The New Miami.

Height picked the Hurricanes over Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina, Kentucky, Auburn, Ole Miss, Missouri, Vanderbilt, Georiga Tech, USC and Virginia.”

247 says you’re an idiot

So if Wesley Neal picks Rutgers, does mean Miami lost a recruit to Rutgers? yeah thought so ..

Caulkslayer just getting slayed.

I get the sense he has a blowup doll of Diaz or a stuffed animal that he chokes at night.

Lol never go full ******. You tried to say he was a 3 star only recruited by GT and Kentucky. I showed you that he (a four star) was recruited by 8 SEC teams, USC, and two ACC programs. Take the L and move on

Those schools didn't want him just like we didn't want Parrish who claims a Miami offer. Maybe I am wrong and Pitt beat Miami for Parrish

Advertisement
This class is shaping up to be a Top 10 class so your over the top trashing of this class and Manny’s recruiting is pretty stupid.

Last year’s class of high school recruits on paper looks a lot like what a team that went 7-6 should ..... and it was also putrid on offense and a head coach/oc that was clearly burnt out.

Transfer portal may save us ....

How about give Manny a year or 2 with his staff before you troll yourself to death

This class is shaping up to be a Top 10 class so your over the top trashing of this class and Manny’s recruiting is pretty stupid.

Last year’s class of high school recruits on paper looks a lot like what a team that went 7-6 should ..... and it was also putrid on offense and a head coach/oc that was clearly burnt out.

Transfer portal may save us ....

How about give Manny a year or 2 with his staff before you troll yourself to death

It’s shaping up to be a top ten class even with recruits being dropped 60+ positions nationally the day after signing with Miami.

I know we want guys that want to be canes, 5* hearts, lunch pails and no divas. I heard it all during the Golden years. Manny has been recruiting at power 5 schools for at least 8 years not counting NC State since it was before recruiting really started ranking. In those 8 years he has been the primary recruiter and landed only 2 4* recruits and 1 5* recruit. I know if we win they will come but even when we won 10 games Manny "El Jeffe" Diaz landed 0 4* recruits. The guy talks a good game but recruits don't seem to buy it or he hates recruiting. Kirby and Riley were known as great defensive/offensives mind but they could also recruit. All the top coaches Saban, Kirby, Lincoln Riley, Dabo, Pete Carroll, Jimbo etc could recruit but this guy can't. Name a head coach that sucked at recruiting but magically became better later. I know bags, cars, and bagmen etc but you don't win championships with 3* recruits with 5* hearts.

Coach at Texas, Miss State and Miami , and only land 3 4* recruits you entire career. I know he is a "savage" because he let go of a staff that had **** offense, real "savage".

https://247sports.com/Coach/Manny-Diaz-295/AllTimeRecruits/

Update: He landed 1 5star and 2 4stars.
Aged like unrefrigerated chicken...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coming off a 7-6 season, I’d say him and the staff are doing pretty **** well. 20 commits so far with two kids likely committing in the next month(Denis & Williams). It’s not going to be elite. Miami doesn’t play the bag game and hasn’t won **** in over 15 years. It’s going to be a slow build. Manny could be a massive failure like the past 4 coaches but recruiting wise, I’d say he’s been pretty **** solid given what happened last year with this program.

Not only is he recruiting well, he used the transfer portal better then any other team. That portal gave us instant growth via the experience he grabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back