Manny "Savage" Diaz can't recruit and that is a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Fedora the guy that failed to recruit a QB after losing Turbisky. Sounds like another coach that retired recently.

So I should completely ignore that he left Urban Meyer Chris Leak, Ciatrick Fason, Deshawn Wynn, Chad Jackson, and Andre Caldwell at UF at the positions he coached, what he did with Marquise Willliams and ignore that he found/developed Ryan Switzer, Eric Ebron, Elijiah Hood, TJ Logan, Mack Hollins, Russell Bodine, Giovani Bernard, Travis Bond, and Jonathan Cooper? Just because he lost Mitch Tribusky 2 years ago to the draft as a first rounder? and because he lost his job a year removed from having almost every single one of his starters on the injury report?

Advertisement
Manny's sales pitch should change now. The U wants you to go out there, talk about the weather, talk about an education, talk about tradition... no one cares. Miami is the hotbed of football talent because those kids want to go to the NFL. Manny's pitch should be a varient of "give me three years to put you in the NFL & lets beat the sh*t outta some country boy teams along the way."

I know we want guys that want to be canes, 5* hearts, lunch pails and no divas. I heard it all during the Golden years. Manny has been recruiting at power 5 schools for at least 8 years not counting NC State since it was before recruiting really started ranking. In those 8 years he has been the primary recruiter and landed only 2 4* recruits and 1 5* recruit. I know if we win they will come but even when we won 10 games Manny "El Jeffe" Diaz landed 0 4* recruits. The guy talks a good game but recruits don't seem to buy it or he hates recruiting. Kirby and Riley were known as great defensive/offensives mind but they could also recruit. All the top coaches Saban, Kirby, Lincoln Riley, Dabo, Pete Carroll, Jimbo etc could recruit but this guy can't. Name a head coach that sucked at recruiting but magically became better later. I know bags, cars, and bagmen etc but you don't win championships with 3* recruits with 5* hearts.

Coach at Texas, Miss State and Miami , and only land 3 4* recruits you entire career. I know he is a "savage" because he let go of a staff that had **** offense, real "savage".

https://247sports.com/Coach/Manny-Diaz-295/AllTimeRecruits/

Update: He landed 1 5star and 2 4stars.

DCEC0A69-AA45-40CD-A619-FE170DD2BD17.gif

Advertisement
5-Stars get paid off by school boosters. Miami can’t compete in that arena.

F*cking bunch of misrable C*nts on here sometimes...enjoy NY go get laid or something man.
Why isn’t this worth the convo. It’s true and a concern. He is competing against several hc known for recruiting who have been coming into miamis and picking away top talent. How is he going to just win if he doesn’t get the horses to do so. Starting with qb

Last edited:
I know we want guys that want to be canes, 5* hearts, lunch pails and no divas. I heard it all during the Golden years. Manny has been recruiting at power 5 schools for at least 8 years not counting NC State since it was before recruiting really started ranking. In those 8 years he has been the primary recruiter and landed only 2 4* recruits and 1 5* recruit. I know if we win they will come but even when we won 10 games Manny "El Jeffe" Diaz landed 0 4* recruits. The guy talks a good game but recruits don't seem to buy it or he hates recruiting. Kirby and Riley were known as great defensive/offensives mind but they could also recruit. All the top coaches Saban, Kirby, Lincoln Riley, Dabo, Pete Carroll, Jimbo etc could recruit but this guy can't. Name a head coach that sucked at recruiting but magically became better later. I know bags, cars, and bagmen etc but you don't win championships with 3* recruits with 5* hearts.

Coach at Texas, Miss State and Miami , and only land 3 4* recruits you entire career. I know he is a "savage" because he let go of a staff that had **** offense, real "savage".

https://247sports.com/Coach/Manny-Diaz-295/AllTimeRecruits/

Update: He landed 1 5star and 2 4stars.

Dude, you obviously have a hard-on for Jefe and any decision he's made/potentially will make. What's your problem with him, considering the fact his complete football squad has never even laced em up yet?

Advertisement
Go get your Xs and Os OC...then fill out your position coaches with recruiters.

James Coley, Tee Martin, JaJuan Seider, Telly Lockette...idk...if Manolo isn't a good recruiter, go hire a bunch of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Height is a 3 star deciding between GT, Miami and Kentucky... big win. None of the big time SEC or Clemson went after him. I know he is also flipping James Ash from former ACC champions Wake. Chantz, good get but he didn't even to play Miami every other school said no.

Height is a 3 star deciding between GT, Miami and Kentucky... big win. None of the big time SEC or Clemson went after him. I know he is also flipping James Ash from former ACC champions Wake. Chantz, good get but he didn't even to play Miami every other school said no.
No one can say you’re inconsistent. Why are you always so mad???

Reactions: ben

Alright we get it..its over. Miami sucks. You Happy?

You're a lil whiny troll bïtch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back