Manny Replacement

I think it has to be someone with 2ndary experience. Someone to coach DBs with Rumph, so Rumph can go full 2ndary coach when Banda goes also.
I disagree, I think it would be a linebacker coach, that’s what Manny coaches here. If I’m not mistaken that’s the only thing Rumph does here is DB

Advertisement
Who would be your choice to replace manny? What are the odds that if we offered Butch $1.5m he would come?(he’s currently making $1m). I’ve heard schiano and tubbervile but who are the younger coaches everyone would want?

If I had to bet I’d say it will be Schiano as he’s on the search for a new team. However, I like Adam Fuller from Marshall as he runs the same defense as Diaz. Chizik would be good, Matt House from Kentucky could be another name that pops up. Richt should have plenty of options.

Advertisement
Who would be your choice to replace manny? What are the odds that if we offered Butch $1.5m he would come?(he’s currently making $1m). I’ve heard schiano and tubbervile but who are the younger coaches everyone would want?
So butch gonna leave a head coaching job to be a DC. Smfh

I disagree, I think it would be a linebacker coach, that’s what Manny coaches here. If I’m not mistaken that’s the only thing Rumph does here is DB
Patke does LBs. Rumph does CBs, but imo it doesnt make sense to have 2 DB coaches. If the next DC is a DB guy, then he and Rumph can tackle that together, hopefully freeing up a coach for the O side of the ball.

If I had to bet I’d say it will be Schiano as he’s on the search for a new team. However, I like Adam Fuller from Marshall as he runs the same defense as Diaz. Chizik would be good, Matt House from Kentucky could be another name that pops up. Richt should have plenty of options.
Fuller coached with Brown and Hartley wouldn't surprise me at all.

Patke does LBs. Rumph does CBs, but imo it doesnt make sense to have 2 DB coaches. If the next DC is a DB guy, then he and Rumph can tackle that together, hopefully freeing up a coach for the O side of the ball.
Parke only works on Sam/Striker. Rumph does DB, Banda does Safeties

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dewayne Walker is someone I think could be had. He's now the db coach for the Browns but was a stud DC for Ucla. If were going to go with someone with no DC experience I'd go after Torrian Gray or Kerry Coombs.

Advertisement
Back